Beards, what style have you got / do you like?

I have the same issue mate with wet shaving i used to get horrible in growers and just horrible rash on my neck so just stopped shaving and that must be about 15 years ago lol

2 Likes

Short beard but well kept and maintained with natural line trimmed on cheeks and throat.

1 Like

I try and fashion mine on George Michaels, always thought his looked perfectly shaped and trimmed. Only problem is I’ve got quite a bit more grey than he had! X

1 Like

Short beard getting greyer every day in lockdown!

2 Likes

My OH has a beard. When he has shaped it after grooming, and that aftershave…melt! Can’t keep away from him all day, I just love freshly trimmed and good aftershave!

1 Like

I have mine trimmed and shaved at the Turkish barbers every couple of weeks and just keep on top of it myself in between

I also have my eye brows waxed and nose waxed inside.

As you can tell I am a fan of grooming haha

2 Likes

I’ll go against the grain, but I hate beards. All I can think of is how much crap gets caught in them haha :see_no_evil: love stubble on majority of men however. Love stubble on my OH, looks manly yet a little nerdy :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Beards have never done it for me. I could be crushing on a guy and if he grows a beard I instantly lose interest. I have no idea why. It’s just one of those things!

3 Likes

My Husband grew a beard many years ago, I don’t really understand it but 12 of them going away on a stag weekend all did it.
I wasn’t impressed… until he arrived back, full beard and looking unbelievably sexy.
I demanded it stayed :laughing:

4 Likes

Had mine for 7 years, basically since since me and my ex split up cause she wanted me to shave and I hated it gave me rashes etc.

It is in a current state where it definetly needs trimmed but I can’t be bothered going to get it done

2 Likes

I like to keep clean shaven, people think it’s because I can’t grow a beard but actually my facial hair grows pretty fast I just prefer it shaven off and I’ve got enough hair already! :joy_cat: and my OH prefers it that way :yum::heart:

3 Likes

I’m not a beard lover, my hubby keeps it shaved luckily.
However - I do find that trimmed short and shaped well looks pretty good on certain faces, especially with dark hair.
Your pic does look hot - but it’s the upkeep of having it looking fresh all the time, if you have the time and patience then it’s worth it if this look makes you feel most confident and sexy @brufton

3 Likes

Beards don’t do it for me, and my facial skin is insanely thin so once when the OH forgot to shave and we were doing some heavy making out his facial hair ripped a large chunk of skin off of my chin :scream: A few weeks of not being able to kiss and we figured out how not to get chin friction involved too much, but he’ll usually try to keep it well-shaved (he doesn’t do it everyday but he’s the type that he gets an instant 5-o’clock shadow so he shaves pretty regularly for me) :sweat_smile: I think he also looks hot with a short and trim grow-out, but would never want him to have an actual beard :sweat_smile: He mostly just keeps it shaved to play it safe as neither of us want the past to be repeated :sweat_smile: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes