Bed protection

What does everyone use for squirting purposes lol

We use a waterproof mattress protector as a general, and have a thicker waterproof incontinence sheet for longer kinkier sessions. Both serve a purpose, mattress protector isn't so reliable but better than nothing for spur of moment kink sessions. Spent quite a while looking into this one and the incontinence sheet is best when we know things will be getting extra wet, but I couldn't find something that can be in place for all situations and comfortable, the sheet we have is normally at hand and just lay it over bed

Thank you, I will have a look into one

We use a waterproof picnic blanket with a fleece top for comfort. Its stopped anything getting onto the mattress and its budget friendly.

Picnic blanket is genius!

lovelylumps wrote:

I wish it was my idea but it was a recommendation from another forum member ( so sorry I can't remember who) and we haven't looked back since.

We use this and it's great -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896

That said, it's not the most discrete item so going to get a picnic blanket I think!

lovelylumps wrote:

What does everyone use for squirting purposes lol

Tumpur bed protector works great! Stops all the squirts my wife has, including full on gushing...

The sheet I went with is 'Waterproof bed pad by GuardedSleep' on a well known amazonian site, and has handled everything we have thrown at it, and no probs with washing.

I never thought of the picnic blanket idea! when I need a replacement I shall have a look about.

So many great solutions in these forums!

I have a waterproof mattress protector and sometimes I think I should wear goggles too lol

Have used a waterproof mattress protector before. And the amount of gushing required a towel too and the sheets were soaked... So a mattress protector is the final line of defence!

Puppy training pads or baby changing mats? both have waterproof backs and can also be used to clean body parts( the baby ones are naturally softer ) covered in lube etc after play?