Been a while

Hi guys and girls

well its been 6 months since i was on here but that is due to i have been fighting head and neck cancer

so now i have finished treatment have plenty of recovery time on me hands i thought i would pop back on and see whos still around old and new friends

hope all my old friends are ok and will look forward to speaking to everyone again

mibbles

Hello and welcome back!

So sorry to hear that :( but so happy your better now. =) xx

CHEERS

long way to go but onwards and upwards still awaiting scan and then the dreaded results but im standing and breathing and still here

Hey :) Welcome back, I don't think I remember you from before! Hope everything's all better now xx

Hi and welcome back! I'm a cancer survivor too, well done it isn't easy!

Sending best wishes! Xxx

Hiya. In new on here since you where last on. So glad to hear your doing well, your clearly one of life's fighters. X x

cheers peeps x

Hi and welcome back!

hiya :) i've only been active on the forum recently, sounds like you've had a really rough time, nice to have you here :)

well thanks to each one of you , always had a laugh on here and had loads of friends so hoping to continue that

ello ! i joined since you left .. but welcome back ! glad you're feeling better

Well done and Welcome back.

Hi and Welcome Back - Sorry you've had such a rough time - I'm glad that your feeling better. Sounds like you have a very positive attitude to life :)

Hi and welcome back!

Sorry to hear you've been through such a rough time, and I hope the scan and results are clear!

I haven't had cancer but I had a life threatning brain tumour, us fighter's have to keep positive and beat whatever life throws at us.

Wish you all the best during your recovery. :)

thanks to all of you for the messages

still a long way to go but as said before onwards and upwards x

Hi welcome back check out the LH rules - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ why not try the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/page-103/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Welcome back Mibbles xx

Welcome back mibbles, I'm glad to see you are well and being positive :) Best of luck when you find out your results! *hugs*

Hi Mibbles,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been so ill, I wish you gentle and speedy recovery. We didn’t meet before, but it’s very nice to make your acquaintance now.

Hi Mibbles.

Nice to 'meet' you. I hope you make a full recovery.