Thank you!!

Past a few weeks have been really difficult for me. Starting a new business, up and down with health and problems with OH. You guys here been amazing for me make me smile, cheered me up and gave me the power that i need to survive. Even turn me on :) when i couldnt be bothered.

Thank you to everybody here and i love this forum xx

That's so great to hear! The LH forums are such a wonderful place, they always cheer me up and make me smile, no matter what is happening in the 'real world' - lol. I hope everything is ok with your OH and your new business goes from strength to strength : xx

Thank you Scor Hope so too not sure about OH but life still goes on

Best wishes with the business and your OH's health.

Awww that's a lovely thing to say, well I hope your health has now much improved and that your business goes from strength to strength.

I have to agree I think this forum is great and so far I have made some great cyber friendships which I hope will continue for the foreseeable future

*Walks in takes a bow and takes the microphone* I would just like to say it was all me no need to acknowledge anyone else! No need to thank me it just comes naturally to be this awesome ;) *throws the microphone down and walks out*

on a serious note echoing scorp I do hope everything is okay with your OH, and your new business grows and goes from strength to strength!!