Beginner and beginner kegal balls arnt enough?!

So I recently got some kegal balls in the shape of cherries as I thought they were cute and I was wanting to try kegal balls for the first time. I received them in the mail and I was so excited. I tried the first ball (40g) - nothing just felt like a tampon. Next day tried the 2nd ball up (60g) - again felt like a tampon and couldn’t feel it at all. Today I’ve tried the 3rd ball (80g) and it’s a bit better but can only feel my vagina holding onto it a little bit. I had them all in around half an hour each. Is this normal or do I need heavier balls? I’ve heard they are supposed to be felt tugging inside a bit. In the instructions, it says to start with 15 minutes and after 15 minutes had passed I was like “ok? They don’t feel like anything I could have these in all day” but I take them out after 30 minutes incase I hurt myself because it’s my first time and I don’t know if they can hurt me bad if I leave them up there for hours at a time every day. I will be turning 20 in July with no kids and I’ve never been pregnant before. Maybe my vagina is just made of steel and wants heavier balls? If so can anyone recommend bigger balls either 100g or larger? Also does anyone have any advice for using kegal balls?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

If you havent given birth or had other issues involving kegel strength or bladder then your probubly going to want something around the 75g ish mark.
Kegel balls dont really feel like much to be honest, unless they vibrate or have moving balls in them (eg. Jiggle balls) i often cant feel them personally unless i squeeze down on them.
You can get sore internal muscles from wearing them too long (especially when you start out) thus he recommendation for only 15mins to begin with.

Personally, id have a bash with the 80g and if you struggle to keep it in (eg. It drops out unixpectedly) then its too heavy and you need to swap down.

If you wanted ones that are more of a tease, you need jiggle balls really. (The tracy cox ones are good)

If you want to get heavier ones, dont go too heavy too fast. But if you find the 80g really easy then you may need something heavier
Size is also a factor in the how dificult they are to use. Smaller balls are more challenging than larger ones

There’s a guide that you may find useful?

But basically the smaller and heavier they are the harder the workout. :+1:

I’m the same although I’ve had 2 kids and am 35. I bought a beginner one and had no issues with it at all. I don’t want to keep buying though as although they are not expensive if I keep buying till I find the right weight it could end up pricey

I’ve used countless sets of benwa/ kegal/ jiggle balls over the past year and wear them daily… all day.

I’d advise a good 90g if you don’t feel anything with starter sets. However, you may want to add some jiggle? Take a look at the Tracey Cox set and the LH purple 90g set.

I personally have a range of 60g - 300g sets all of which vary in size from small- medium- extra large depending on my mood.

I tend to stick to small or medium during the day and then extra large for evening wear (to get me in the mood for bed time). I’ve even been known to wear sets overnight just because I’m a big fan of them.

It’s all about experimenting with what feels good and what seems to work or feel right for you.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl I was planning on using the 80g one every day for about a month or two. So my body gets used to it. I can keep it in and there’s not much challenge and it sits quite well inside and doesn’t fall out. I was thinking about getting the metal fsog balls in a few months but I will get a different one in between that before I use those ones.

Do you mean the 225g ones (or something similar)? They look so good but there is zilch chance i could manage those :sweat_smile:

@Green_Eyed_Girl yes I do mean those ones but I’m going to work up to those as I can probably use them, I’m confident in myself :joy:

Also with the Tracey Cox ones do you mean these ones?

That set does go up to some nice weight options, but i meant these puppies. I have the 2 part set and theyr alot of fun to wear.

@sharbur oh, make sure to put the hard plastic section facing forward. Theyr also super if you wear them when working out :ok_hand:

1 Like

I found the FSOG mega heavy ones seemed to get away from me- they have no jiggle or girth. I’m fine with them for a few hours but then end of having to change them for my bigger sets.

Love these ones they rock (literally)

1 Like

Yeah, when they turned up, the instant i picked up the parcel i knew they would be good ones. You could feel the balls bouncing around all the way through the packing

1 Like

I got some Extra Large Double Kegel Balls (167g) another vender they other day and they arrived in the post practically bouncing lol…
I love love love love LOVE them but yeh the jiggle makes all the difference!

I wish I had a vagina…

2 Likes

You can get anal toys with a jiggle effect. Think the store has a few. People always speak highly of the snug plugs and i think they may have free roaming weights in them too

1 Like