Beginner to anal- need help

KLB wrote:

Hi

Newbie here. I'm very interested in anal after my fella brought up the subject and we discussed and I decided I'd like to do it. I started off with the Tracey Cox Beginner Butt plug and I have recently purchased the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit along with a vibrating bullet, and of course lots of lube.

Well I have now moved on to the medium size plug in the Advanced kit and have been using it for a few weeks now but I can only insert it upto the part of the ridge. Can anyone give me any tips so that I can insert more? I always make sure that I'm fully relaxed, turned on and use lots of lube. The best way to describe it is as if somethings in the way and I psychically can't insert any more.

Hi KLB,

Sometimes it helps to take slow deep breaths htrough your mouth rather than through your nose, for some reason that seems to trigger a slight release, letting you open up slightly. Tthe other technique which might help is to actually push outwards slightly with your bottom as if you were on the loo, not as hard as that, but just enough for your body to open up a bit more. Hope this helps

Well I tried again and did everything as normal, and suggested, and the problem I found was that it was taking too long so I wasn't as turned on and was getting wound up that it wasn't happening. I think what I'll have to do is get the fella involved and make it more fun

Still having trouble with this damn butt plug. I nearly succeded a few days ago but as I got closer to inserting the ridge part and I could feel some stretching and the tinest amount of pain I stopped. I've tried a few times since and I'm still struggling to get anywhere near.

I tried sitting on it once I'd initially inserted it but I then find it's at the wrong angle, straight up as oppossed to angled towards my stomach. I found this a great help when I first fully inserted the beginners plug but I think as it's so small it didn't really matter about the angle. Can anyone suggest a way to sit on it but have it angled.

I do find having the bullet in it is a great help and it goes in further without even trying but when I sit on it and put any pressure on it it just slips right out of me as it's not a flat surface.

As you can probably tell I'm finding it quite frustrating and I know I'm not enjoying it as much as I can do so any ideas and tips are appreciated

Hi KLB

Sorry about the delay responding, and sorry too that you're having such a frustrating time. In a way, the frustration is probably part of the problem, because those feelings are preventing you from relaxing. You need to be totally relaxed, both physically and mentally, and preferably quite aroused too.

You could try leaning forward when you sit on the plug, in order to get a better angle. Another thing which might help is to alternately clench and relax your muscles around the plug. You might also consider trying a small anal dildo, just something comfortable and pleasurable. It's important to make the whole experience enjoyable, rather than focussing on goals, which can leave you feeling disappoointed if you don't achieve them.

There will always be times when your body is just not in the right mood for it; when that happens it's better to take a break and try again another day. Good anal can take a lot of time and patience, but it is worth it. Don't force yourself, just enjoy the process and give it as much time as it takes.

Hope this helps

Hi postillionager

Thanks for your reply.

Agree with you about the frustration, I know that is part of the problem but it's hard to get rid of it. I start off very relaxed, in the right frame of mind and very aroused but then all them good feelings are gone because of the frustration.

I'll try leaning forward when I sit on the plug, that could help with the angle. I already clench and relax my muscles as I do find insertion is easier when clenching my muscles. I know that goes against everything else I read but it does help.

May be just try working with smaller toys for now, walk before you run and so on, more pleasurable and still good training for your body.

Well I'm still plugging away, pun intended.

The small plug now goes in without any effort and I've noticed that I don't need as much lube as I did when I first used it. The medium one I still can't insert fully, it goes to about 99%. I've noticed that even without using a plug I'm more open so I have stretched myself, so hopefully it won't be long and it is fun trying.

I'm not getting as frustrated but it is getting disappointing as mentally I'm ready and can't wait for it. Me and my fella did try it a few weeks back but with no luck, luckily it was a good evening if you know what I mean so not disappointing.

You deserve a medal for dedication! I'm glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction, keep going :-)

I've now decided to find a plug inbetween the small one and medium one so that will hopefully help me fully insert medium one I currently have, and hopefully it won't be too long.

Hi There. My Wife and i are just getting into anal play and we have recenlty got

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8436

Its a good toy to start with and good fun.

MY FAVORITE ANAL TOY FOR BEGINNERS TO EXPERT LIKE ME IS THE--BEGINERRS BASIC TRIPLE BUTT PLUG SET. " IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD FUN'. IT HAS 3 BUTT PLUGS SO YOU CAN START SMALL AND THEN WHEN YOU GET MORE RELAXED YOU CAN MOVE YOUR WAY UP TO THE NEXT ONE. I JUST LOVE IT

Bought the Vanilla Dip butt plugs http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10616.

These will fit inbetween the ones I've currently got so I will use the small one and then hopefully work my way upto the medium one that I've currently got Just hope the postie brings them soon.

Hi. I have a set of 3 steel plugs, though the biggest is still inn my drawer. The smaller of them I wear nearly every day and am aiming to be doing so 24/7 soon.

I suggest regularly inserting a soaped finger when you shower, just to give a little clean and stretch. don't feel pressured as to a time, but keep enjoying the plugs together regularly. spooning is a good position for play as you can stimulate yourself with a vibrator at the same time.

things I've liked: this is quite slim https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31109

this is great and you can have it in during vaginal sex & it doesn't pop out https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

when you are ready to try taking your partner, spooning is still a great position to start with. good luck!