being sexy

Hey gang.... apologies for the hijack Im about to do but it seemed silly to start another thread on the same topic...

Now Im not your typical girl, ok, so I have boobs (nearly) adn a pussy but thats about it so all that sexy lingerie makes me look somewhat like a really really bad drag queen so all that girly stuff is out for me... Im due to be seeing my gf ( LD relationship) for the first time in ages soon and want to give her something to look at to make her mouth water..... any ideas.... Chocolate truffles worked last time! haha. No, seriously. Im not the sexiest of people and feel really awkward when in what is classed as sexy undies etc.

Any ideas gratefully received!

Hi spellbound, would you mind giving us an idea of the sort of lingerie you have tried and don't like so we can try and suggest something different? I am assuming from your description that you are looking for something to enhance your curves!? Have you tried a corset or a basque? They can be really sexy worn with a nice cute little skirt, something lacy or frilly.

x

I think the bikini sets would be better.... if I were to try a basque or corset, I'd look like a pubescent boy dressing up... seriously, no boobs here (well, none worth talking about) I'll have a look at camisoles too, nothing to flouncy and girly tho. haha.

Those of you with young brothers.... imagine them aged about 12 in your sexy, girly undies and thats me! Somewhat more hysterical than sexy as a general rule.

Thanks gang.

why don't you go for bondage tape. You can create you own thing on top like a bandau boob tube type thing and then keep it going down to a sexy short or something. Be creative. It would look hot though.. It is so sexy and would be great for her to bite off when she sees you!

princess_pain wrote:

why don't you go for bondage tape. You can create you own thing on top like a bandau boob tube type thing and then keep it going down to a sexy short or something. Be creative. It would look hot though.. It is so sexy and would be great for her to bite off when she sees you!

Ooooh good thinking...... and also nice and cheap as i have a roll or two already! hehe yay, thanks!!! External Media

Spellbound wrote:

I think the bikini sets would be better.... if I were to try a basque or corset, I'd look like a pubescent boy dressing up... seriously, no boobs here (well, none worth talking about) I'll have a look at camisoles too, nothing to flouncy and girly tho. haha.

Those of you with young brothers.... imagine them aged about 12 in your sexy, girly undies and thats me! Somewhat more hysterical than sexy as a general rule.

Thanks gang.

Hi spellbound, i wasn't quite sure how to politely ask you exactly what your body shape was, so figured if i suggested the corsets/basques you would be able to give us a little more infoExternal Media. Good job Carly knows what she is talking about!! Mind the bondage tape suggestion sounds great!!

hehe no need to be polite with me, takes a lot to offend me.

I'm far too boyish to look anything other than stupid in girly undies and well, boy shorts are only so attractive, like everything else, they get dull no matter how many styles and frills they have. lol

Spellbound, i think boy shorts are very sexy, you can get lacey ones, and as they're the boy short shape, they dont look too girlie-girlie. I think they make ones ass look really great :)

Sorry im not more help x x x x

Hey Spellbound...my gf is fairly boyish too and nothing turns me on more than her in a pair of fresh white boxers and a white bra with just the tinest bit of lace on it.

Another thing that get me going is her in a pair of fairly loose fitting shorts and a tight black vest....like to run my hand her thigh and discovered she has no underwear on at all

ONE FOR DIAMONDS TOO!!

cant seem to find your introduction thread, but the first thread you made seems fitting. love and miss you, hope you come back soon. x

I'm the same. Feel less like a sex kitten and more like a pretend girl. Doesn't help that I tend to pick out men who like busty brunettes and curves and I'm the total opposite: think blonde skinny thing. And believe me, I eat enough to be that curvy girl. I just can't put on weight to save my life. HOWEVER, I do like to try and be sexy. And I generally can with clothes on... I laugh a lot, can toss my hair back with the best of them and have a sexy wiggle I'm told - last night I got told I had 'it' (whatever that is) - its when the clothes come off that I go into unsexy mode. Saying that, I have worked out what angles suit me best, make me look a bit curvy.

Actually in the last 3 weeks, I've gone into a bit of the WTF mode. If you don't like it, go find a busty brunette who you do like. I am a woman and I am to be adored!! lol

heheheh I was thinking of going brunette but it just washes me out. Besides collars and cuffs should match right? lol

Totally agree with the clothes. We've got two ladies at work...one is about a size 16 and thinks she's a size 6 and it looks awful, clothes are WAY too tight. The other lady is a size 20 (if not bigger) and dresses so sexily, but not in your face sexy, just always looks so great etc. If anyone could make me try girls, she wouldn't need to twist my arms too much.

MzBee wrote: I am a woman and I am to be adored!! lol

Love that!!! You go girl!!

x