Single.. New Lingerie?

So I'm single with the intention of staying that way for at least a while. But I'm lusting after lingerie and bondage items soo bad! I know I won't get my moneys worth out of them right now.. So is there any point in buying them? Everything gets discontinued so quickly though :(

Do or have any of you bought things like that even though your single?

I've not been single for a while but I don't live my husband at the moment. We see each other perhaps once a week sometimes less but I have nice lingerie. I wear it when out shopping or lazing about the house. It makes me feel confident.

If there's something you really want then yes! Buy away!

If you like it and it makes you feel happy then buy it.it doesn't have to be for anyone else.you can always buy more if you meet someone 😉 you can never have too much 😀

I've been single almost two years now and spent a a lot of last year buying new toys and especially a lot of bondage items incidentally. Much of it hasn't been used to its full potential and some of it not at all, but for me it doesn't matter so much. I enjoyed buying them, having them here for me, even if it's just to toucvi and feel them and I'm sure they'll be put to good use when I meet the right partner.

So my advice would be to treat yourself. Once it's gone it's gone... but if you have them, there's no shelf life to use them by

Cannot comment on the bondage stuff as it terrifies me!! However I would still buy lingerie even if it is just nice knickers, bras, chemises etc.
Nice to know you have something pretty on even if no one will necessarily see. Just because you single you don't have to wearing old lady pants. X

I find I buy lingerie for me not him anyway. I walk a bit taller knowing I've got beautiful lingerie under my dress. :)

Well that's me convinced haha! Thank guys! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I will think of it as buying things for my collection/hobby ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I would still be buying things that I love before they get discontinued :)

I dont wear my lingerie all too much as I feel it doesn't etc appriciated. But really enjoy wearing it for me when I'm on my own and taking lots of photos. Go for it!

Even when I don't have a partner, I buy loads of lingerie and I wear it all the time, just for me. It makes me feel sexy and confident, so it's totally worth it.

I don't buy that many toys these days, but that is only because I have a few favourites that I rely on and it's rare that I see something completely new that I really want.

Bondage is the only area I very rarely buy anything in. No point without someone to play with, as disappointing as that is. :( Since I'm unlikely to use most equipment with a casual partner, I'm waiting for a LTR before I buy any new bondage stuff.

I want to buy lingerie for myself too, and have exactly the same dilemma. So glad to see there are others out there like me! Had me thinking I was slightly odd. Maybe I'll go ahead and get myself a few for christmas

I always feel so much sexier and more confident in nice underwear whether my OH gets to see it or not. It's def a boost for me so I'd say go for it if you see something you're lusting after 😘😘

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

So I'm single with the intention of staying that way for at least a while. But I'm lusting after lingerie and bondage items soo bad! I know I won't get my moneys worth out of them right now.. So is there any point in buying them? Everything gets discontinued so quickly though :(

Do or have any of you bought things like that even though your single?

Please please buy your stuff, I'm happily married but have very little sex due to hubby's health issue, I'm buying flirty range and love them oh and I'm 50 as well.

Technically (kinda) you will be carrying out a public service VanillaKink as after buying said items you will be writing brilliant reviews which will encourage the rest of us to buy more which will in turn keep the lovely folk at Love Honey in a job!! 😋 haha

You should definitely continue to treat yourself to lingerie! I have always bought and worn nice lingerie for me because it's often lost on my partner (he's a straight to the point kind of guy and is all about nakedness!) and it's amazing how much a pretty chemise or a bra and knicker set can boost your confidence.

I don't think you can ever have too much of either! My advice would be to treat yourself regardless of your relationship status :)

Definitely buy yourself some! Lingerie doesn't have to just be for someone elses benefit. It's great for a confidence boost. I love having sexy lingerie on underneath my normal clothes on a boring day it perks me right up! I also love to wear it when I'm playing by myself, nothing nicer than the feel of sexy undies, perhaps teamed with some killer heels/stockings. By all means it's great fun dressing up for someone else but it can be just as fun to do it for yourself.

yes!! treat yourself. Feel beautiful & enjoy xx

I have been single for a while but still just love wearing lingerie when going out, on my own, what ever. I just feel so much more sexy when wearing beautiful lingerie. Have just bought some nipple suckers today as well, you can still have lots of fun on your own :) x

Well sugarboobies2232 don't let it ever be said it's not appreciated as you look beautiful in the pics you posted on here and I have certainly appreciated them... hehe