Starting to get back that kinky feeling (belvia bra)

As some might know I have recently come out of a long term relationship it didn't end well at all for me, I still can't relax and feel my normal kinky self as I'm now in a shared house provided by the council , it's all bedrooms no living room so the bedroom is the only place I can relax, I was feeling rather kinky Saturday night and I'm glad I still kept some clothing items, I don't feel hung up on my ex that's not why I kept her clothing, I had her clothing because of my scent fetish so I made sure they were all washed no trace of her scent, but in my room I just wore the belvia bra other than that I was naked, it made me feel real kinky again and naughty even slept naked with just the bra.

I do hope I wil get my own place soon because I feel I still can't move on fully until I have my own place where I can relax and rediscover myself. And just be a Teacake Slut for a short while lol.

great stuff,feeling kinky is the best feeling,being able to keep it goin on your own is quality

great stuff,feeling kinky is the best feeling,being able to keep it goin on your own is quality

I’m sure when you get your own place you will be able to fully relax and get back to your kinky self.

teacake, it’s good to hear from you, I really hope you have your own place soon mate.

Thanks Everyone ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I do hope to get some place of my own soon so I can relax and be even kinkier, So far nothing is coming up in the area I want.

I have plenty of clothing that I used to wear that my Ex gave me but just three or four items that I cant/won't t wash because whats on them is super sexy to me, and it gets me really horny. I miss not being able to come on here at night but the wifi is blocked for all adult sites. VPN is something I'm going to have to look into.

But just being in my bedroom naked or wearing these kinky items gives me one hell of a sexy buzz/thrill.

I will have to save some kinky pictures onto my tablet so when I get that horny feeling to masturbate I will have something to look at.

I'm now starting to relax a bit more, I relaxed today in my chair in my room wearing a camai top and special panties (special for me for a reason squirting stain) of course all was provided a long time ago by my ex, but what is weird I don't feel a connection between the top I just find it fun and kinky to wear it, Panties has a connection but I imagine it's from some other person. Then I got out the striped skirt that I have got. Before I put them on I was having fun relaxing naked in my chair. It's hard to get really excited because I have no one to show how I'm being kinky, my ex use to love the shows I put on so either my camera or video camera would come out if she wasn't there.

I hate being Single![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)