Ben Wa Love Balls

I've just bought these in the sale, I've been wanting some for ages now and it's a bonus that they're leopard print as I love my animal print stuff. I know how you use them but how do they work exactly? I've never understood them, don't they fall out or feel uncomfortable? I bought them because they seem fun and apparently they can help tone your pelvic floor muscles.

Naughty Box Leopard Print Ben Wa Love Balls http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18810

rb

x x

Not used those specific ones, but have tried a couple that are roughly the same sizing. Never had an issue with them falling out, although some reviews of women who have had a fair few kids and not the greatest muscle tone have reported them dropping out when they sneeze or cough or what have you. If you think of the way a butt plug works, where your muscles contract around the slimmer neck and hold the thicker part in, it's the same principle: the muscles tighten around the stringy bit, meaning there needs to be some force to push the larger ball back through. Obviously that force can happen from something like coughing, if the muscles aren't tight enough to resist the little push.

When you first try them, it is a little weird. I was wandering around scared to pend over in case they fell out, I was very aware of them and felt like if I unclenched they'd just bounce out on the floor. But that's mostly a mental thing, trust your muscles, and make sure you use them a bit when wandering around the house before you skip off to town, just to let yourself get comfortable with the sensation.

Make sure you push them in far enough, since if they're too close to the entrance, it's easier for them to pop out, and they can feel uncomfortable. General rule of thumb is that weird's ok, but if it's uncomfortable, nip to the loo and poke them around, see if you can get them right. If they're in right, they shouldn't be uncomfortable at all, worst you should get is the "think I need a wee" feeling if they start rattling against your G-spot.

Eventually you can pop them in and forget about them (until something sets them rattling and you get an 'ooh!' moment). The muscles will then continue contracting and squeezing around them, so your doing your pelvic floor exercises almost subconsciously. I find that after wearing them for a few hours, I'm incredibly aroused, very wet, and a lot tighter. Long term, they are meant to tone the pelvic floor muscles, and i have found since starting using them I am generally a little firmer even without wearing them that day.

Thanks BashfulBabe that is really helpful. do you need to get heavier/bigger ones in the long run cos I suppose you get used to them, a bit like doing weights at the gym?

rb

x x

headsouth wrote:

Oh, make sure you review them, as no one else has yet.

yes headsouth I will review them but as they're in the sale would it be worth it as I assume being a sale item they're being discontinued/replaced with something different?

rb

x x

Ive got these! well ordered them did it this morning the lepord print got me too. and they seem like a good thing to have around. xxx

yeah they look great don't they. I ordered them this evening. Iv got two more glass dildos coming tomoro:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17139

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11679

rb

x x

Don't think you need them heavier, but obviously that'll make the muscles work harder. If you're wearing them for pleasure, then the weight's not so much of an issue, but if you're trying to increase tone, then starting light and going heavier as you get confident you can hold them in should help. Think the size works the opposite way, like if you're quite loose, you might want the bigger ones so your muscles don't have to work as hard to reach, and the smaller ones force the muscles to go as tight as possible.

Actually just spotted these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19313 which despite looking like flourescent sperm, seem quite nifty with removable balls of different weights, so you can tailor them to your own level or mood. Think they'll be in the basket as soon as I have a job and can afford it, look funky.

Not all the sale items are to be discontinued, and even if they are, reviews are still useful, since they might one day get it back, or even just as a source of information if someone's looking at a similar product, or had been looking at them on another site.

ronnie-baby wrote:

yeah they look great don't they. I ordered them this evening. Iv got two more glass dildos coming tomoro:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17139

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11679

rb

x x

oooh the 2nd one looks really nice! i hope my OH isnt messing me around and has got me one! im really curious about what they're like!

yeah they do and if i (for the one time in my life.) them laying around they look like thoughs stress balls so no one would know. xxx

They look great !I've added them to my wishlists. I'm not sure how they work as regards size but you sound like you could be right. I've seen them before but they never actually interested me til now. I though although I'm not loose, maybe if I tighten my muscles up, I might find it easier to oragsm or have stronger ones at least?

rb

x x

when will you find out if he has got you one? I hope he has, you deserve a nice suprise treat!

rb

x x

i have no idea, im never sure when im seeing him. oooh i hope so or i may have to beat him! i dont think hes got it from here though, hes never been on the site as far as i know. xxx

you never know, he may have been on here and got you something. how come you never know when your seeing him?

x x

hes moving into his own house atm and works full time so hes spending his days off moving atm. and i dont drive yet and theres no bus to his. its anoying because hes so close yet i cant see him. xxx

Aww that sounds hard. I know how you feel though cos my OH is in the military.

x x

aw that must be even harder! is he away atm? xxx

no he based on a military base in the uk, and comes home most wk ends, but he has been away for months at a time, that was hard then but I've got used to it now and I kind of like it.lol

x x

hehe. yeah itll just make you cherish the time you have with him. im from a militery town so i know a few people whos OHs are in the militery and they all say the same thing as you . xxx

really?lol I'm glad I'm not alone then!

x x

haha yeah you have nothing to worry about. xxx

what military town are you from then?

x x