Butt plug

Hi everyone, after a few bad experiences with anal (not enough prep or knowledge) I have recently started to enjoy the journey of discovering that it can be good and fun. So I purchased a small glass butt plug which I loveeeee!!

Today I purchased

Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Butt Plug

Seriously can not wait to use this after reading all the reviews.

Has any of you fine folk used this?
Any tips on how to use it in solo play?
I find it awkward trying to guide myself properly.
I end up covered in lube!!

5 Likes

My fave buttplug. To keep it short and sweet, lube, lube and more lube. Don’t worry about getting it everywhere. You can never have enough when it comes to anal. For solo use or at least putting it on yourself you may find squatting helps. Slow and steady is best. If you’re flexible enough you could insert it in front of a mirror. I’m certainly not that flexible :rofl: but possibly on your back, legs in air etc.
In answer to your first point I use this regularly but with my husband. It tends to always be inserted for our BDSM sessions. If I was using it on my own I would use it along side using a dildo vaginally so I felt extra full, maybe starting with the lower vibes and working my way through the patterns. Possibly my bullet for clit stimulation as well. I don’t use butt plugs for extended use, ie doing housework or going shopping etc but if you do I wouldn’t suggest this one. Can you imagine sitting down in public and triggering the on button :flushed: :sweat_smile:
Hope you have fun :+1:

3 Likes

These guys are my solution to when i get lube everywhere.
Just happens sometimes with anal

Trying different positions till you find what works for you helps alot for me with inserting and using plugs
On my side with my knees in is best for me (F) but on all fours, on your stomach and on your back with your legs folded in also work for other people

1 Like

I do not have the one mentioned above , but also have one with the button on top of the tee . I have worn it about the house and sat down and startled myself in a good way . Imagine an adult game of musical chairs where everyone had a plug and or a vibrator inserted that would turn on or change patterns when we all sat down . I say , " let the games begin ! "

1 Like

Haha can never have enough lube!
Best way for guiding would probably be laying down or kneeling or even in front of a mirror if anything else :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

use the anal starter kit and be open with your partner about it and take it slow, try it with each other etc for solo play have a feel around and don’t be shy and don’t use oodles of lube. use your finger to guide the lube

1 Like

As mentioned before, lube is a must. Start small and listen to your body, not something to rush.
Glass and metal are good starter materials.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Ah guys, thank you for the advice. All taken on board. I do love my glass one. But I am very excited at the thought of having a vibrating one inside me. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like