Best Blow Job Tricks

Try using fingers hands and a toy eg a pebble , bullet or mini wand, as well as mouth and tongue.

Having peppermint or prosecco in one’s mouth also adds interesting sensations.

I’d say these things work for both of us - whoever is on the receiving end and it is also fun for the one giving oral sex too.

1 Like

@Cupc8kes
I think its an unspoken communication thing…".yes im sucking you off "
Same when I’m licking her clit , I love to make eye contact if possible.
An other thing is I love when she puts her hands behind my head , as if pulling me further in, while keeping eye contact. Easier if sitting above me.

2 Likes

@Iwill I think I just find it hard when giving / receiving oral, due to the angles - to look each other in the eyes.
But I reckon with my new sex wedge we can get into some better positions which will enable us to do it easier :thinking:

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes
I find if my wife is on a chair and I’m kneeling on floor is best . I’m sure the wedge would work too.

1 Like

A bit a’ teeth action ?
A little nibble on the tip, front teeth to bite around the the rim, then a gentle crush from the big back ones, and the front again to hold it in there.
The giver’s totally in control

1 Like

I like plenty of saliva and when she squeezes / plays with my balls.

She recently surprised me with a fantastic blowjob where she wore a blindfold and open mouth gag! That was awesome and soooo dirty.

3 Likes

@SW2003
Mmmmm that sounds hot :fire:

2 Likes

Plenty of saliva is the best thing. I also love the squelching noises!

2 Likes

That good uck!

1 Like

It’s the best noise to hear :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

best one ever… hmmm
one anniversary, my wife in just a little back thong, bottle of champagne
needless to say we popped more than the cork :champagne:
still gives me tingles thinking about the first time we did that :drooling_face:

3 Likes

When you are thinking back to those times and it gives you tingles…it’s the best feeling :fire:

2 Likes

Three big things for me…lots of salvia, noises and eye contact! Enough to make any man blow his load

:rofl::rofl::rofl: the wife has mentioned about jaw ache before.

The flicking your tongue out (so it’s visible to the man), whilst giving a blowjob (or even better, deepthroat) is just the best!

1 Like

Stopping to apply red lipstick, facing him, with a compact mirror, then carrying on…

5 Likes

When the red lipstick is left on your dick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@MsR
How low can you go with the lipstick line.:grin:

2 Likes

Plenty of lube, I love the cherry :cherries: flavoured one, I love giving him one just as much as he loves getting them