Best Christmas Present?

OK… Holidays are over. What was your best Christmas present? Doesn’t need to be an intimate thing. Just what did you like best? For me it was a weighted blanket. Often wondered if I would like it and I certainly do.

I did get some intimate gifts as well like a silicon dic twice the size of mine. Not sure the intentions here but will be interesting to find out.

1 Like

I was so lucky this year!

I got another pair of Docs, some GHDs and my favourite perfume!

Spoilt!

4 Likes

i got a hamster :heart_eyes: absolutely love him. havent had one for a few years now and it was a complete surprise

6 Likes

LOL… way easier than a puppy.

1 Like

A few things, got quite a few highland cow themed gifts which made me happy because I love them :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cow themed??? Do tell…

Bonsai kit to grow your own Bonsai from seed. Very cool as I have a couple of Bonsai plants I was given about 10 years ago as a B-day present.

3 Likes

That is a very cool idea that I would likely get into. I am at that point in life where I don’t need “stuff” but unusual stuff is great to have.

@be3169 weighted blankets are great aren’t they! If I ever have an overly stressful day, I just lie on the floor with one over me and it’s just so relaxing.

I’m a girl of simple tastes and I don’t need anything particularly fancy. My mum got me a new handbag (I got a Barbie theme last year, bright pink bag and purse and I LOVED it). This year, she got me a baby blue bag and it’s adorable. She filled it with cute little extras, like a note book/pen, mints, tissues, lip gloss and balm etc. That’s my favourite 🩵

5 Likes

I just think highland cows are gorgeous!

I got a pair of earrings, a 2024 calendar, a framed art canvas (search Steven Brown or similar) and a voucher to book a trip to feed and stroke highland cows at a farm not too far from me :blush:

4 Likes

What is GHDS? I’m so out of touch with things @Ink_and_Kink . Whats your favourite perfume?

My best presents were edible and drinkable and are now gone.

3 Likes

Minion slippers :blush:

1 Like

LOL! Awesome. Love it when people can just have some fun in life.

Mine was the present I bought myself and the family. Tickets to World’s Darts Championship. We went a few days before Xmas. Something ticked off my bucket list

2 Likes

Got a mandolin slicer and sweets from daughter new wool that and a beer glass of my favourite football team and sweets projector and some really nice dessert glasses o and sweets from other son probably my favourite of all were my new trainers from OH

1 Like

@carzy be careful with the mandolin slicer they are great at removing skin :crazy_face:

I know I found that out lol

They’re a brand of hair straighteners! The only type that seem to control my mane!
Alien by Mugler :black_heart::black_heart:

Coffee stuff (beans, grinder and other bits)
Maps and Striker for flying
Copious amounts of Chocolate