Best/ Most adventurous place!

Done quite a few hotel balconies over the years! Also we have stopped a few times for a bj whilst we have been canoeing down rivers in the USA. We managed to get behind a tree whilst another canoe went by a couple of times. Also on a beach, when we had people about 70 yards away in both directions.

Of course the pool gets a good work out now days!

Hubby and I go camping a lot, we love it, summer or winter we go every year. We regularly having sex next to the fire, either surrounded by hooting owls like they're cheering us on, or surrounded by snow. Always a bit if a thrill just in case we're caught by late night ramplers.

ALL of these sound awesome going to have to try quite a few haha, adding them to the bucket list! 😁

There have been a few. We have had sex in a sex cinema in Germany, we locked ourselves in a room and had sex whilst others watched on. On a naturist beach where we were caught but carried on. Risky outdoor sex etc. You will be too old one day and hopefully we have memories to keep us smiling.

Changing room of a big box store

On holiday last month we went for a walk along some cliifs. After walking for a short while we found a deserted area, we sat down and started kissing, i started to masturbate the wife who was already very wet. It only took a couple of minutes to bring her to orgasm. She then bent over a rock looking out into the Mediterranean sea and we had 2 minutes of piv before i came.

I’d say the beach is my favourite exciting location :ocean: although a recent stop off for a little wander into the woods recently at midnight was awesome. Well we had popped out and my parents were visiting so thought we wouldn’t rush back :grin: