Best position? Advice please.....

Hi - considering double penetration (with a toy.... Not quite brave or confident enough for a threesome just yet!!!)

Could any of you lovely folks give your thoughts on the best position for this??

Thank you!!!! xxxxxxx

Never tried double pentration but I would think perhaps being on all fours would give the access and stability needed .

I enjoyed it on my side with him spooning me. That way I could control the dildo easily and I was very comfortable and relaxed. Obviously, it depends where you want the toy and where you want the man though.

I think he's going to be behind & toy in front, so yes, spooning would be a good start!!

All fours is what I was thinking originally, its just not my fave position :( Guess I need to get over the fact that men quite like that particular view!!!!!

xxxxx

I did this with my man doing anal and using a toy for the other. I found it most comfortable doing doggy. Perhaps experiment a bit and if it's not working any other way you can try on all fours? Good luck and enjoy :)

I find doggy easiest access for good hard sex lol. Other than that, if he has his cock in my ass then I find it easier in my side spooning, and then moving my leg over him, and then he can use his free hand to use a dildo on me. Heavenly!!