Double penetration

Ok so without wanting to be too blunt, I’ve used toys and has sex in both entrances, but never at the same time while actually having sex (I have with some of my toys) Tomorrow me and my OH are going to attempt it, but I’m wondering if you lovely people have any tips on positions that make it easier? My OH will more than likely be round the back while I take care of the front with one of my dildos so I’m thinking doggy, but is there any other position which could work? I just feel like if my hands are pre occupied let’s say my face will just be smushed into a pillow 🙈😂 any help would be much appreciated!

On your back at a suitable height legs held/tied in the air him in rear you take care of the front and you can see each other? There are strap ons that can give the same effect, or even a strapless strap on in his bum giving him two cocks?

I’ll have to look into getting one of those I imagine it’ll be a lot easier! But yes I think that’ll be the way to go forward. I’m nervous now 😂 he’s due home in around 7 hours, then let the fun begin!

Spooning would be like doggy, only on your sides. No mushed face. Or raise your bum on a cushion if you don't have something to tie your legs to to raise them. Have fun!

We found the first time is far easier if you use a plug in your butt while doggystyle and your partner use the front entrance 🙈. This kind of gets you used to the feeling and opens you up a little more to the experience, we’ve always found it’s easier for something to stay in the butt while the vagina is penetrated as it seems to have a bit more stretch when you have something in both holes. Missionary is good too! Also if your okay to ride your partner then this is fun, you can straddle him and get to work while your partner reaches round and uses something on your butt, teamwork!

I have found that using a dildo or a butt plug at the same time as having sex is usually a good way to start off - i am toying with the idea of getting the cockring with the dildo attached to it for a more easier way to fulfill this without struggling with the arms and smushed face situation haha ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

My Mrs said she done it years ago with her ex. He was in the rear and a toy went in the front. We tried it with a butt plug in the back and me in the front and she couldn't handle it. Said it was to full, but also said I am bigger than her ex, Think she was just humouring me 🤔

We nearly always have sex with her having a butt plug in which has never been a problem regardless of the size of plug but I'd say don't go too big with the toy first time, my OH has had two kids so she thought she'd be able to use one of her bigger toys and myself at the same time when we first tried it, we tried every position described above, alternated between holes but I just couldn't get in! Almost as if her pelvis was too small strangely! With time and technique we started small and have got to bigger toys but I'd definately recommend taking it small and slow for the first time.

This is something I have always thought about trying but never have. I have done it to others by strapping on a pair. I found laying on the back or all fours to be the easiest when using a toy.

Big fan of this in our house. Best position is spooning with me in the back. Wife uses a rabbit round the round. I would suggest warming up with whichever toy you go for in the front entrance first, then your husband can ease in from behind. Watch out for how quickly this will bring you to climax.

The man lays on his back lady on top facing away then lays back on him, guy in back door leaving the lady to play.

We acquired this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21241

Which means that my OH doesn’t have use her hands. Handy if she is tied to the bed.

Drives my OH wild , doggy style on the edge of the bed, either using a butt plug while he sees to the front (sometimes with a dildo at the same time), or him visiting the back door while I use a vibrator at the front so he feels the vibrations inside. I think we need to try a strap on next!

How did it go for you Bunnybomb?

So we tried and he was in the front and we started with one of my butt plugs at the back, that was alright so we tried to swap and move to him round the back and one of my toys at the front but it was quite award trying to get in a position that was comfortable plus made it easy for me to work with the front at the same time, so we are going to try again but keep the back for toys and him up front. Looking at buying a bigger but plug to see if I have any better luck with that :) Thankyou for all the advice guys, it’s gave me plenty of food for thought!

I absolutely love my OH using anal beads on me while we do it doggy style. It takes a bit of coordination on his half and means he can’t thrust quickly, but it’s perfect to start with, defiantly gets us both very excited! Try using beads with a hoop he can easily hook onto his finger. Good luck next time x

Thankyou ☺️ I’ll have to get some anal beads are the only things I don’t have 😂🙈 I’m waiting for pay day to place an order but I’ll deffo have to add some to my basket, is there any anal beads anyone can recommend?

Wow Thankyou, I’ll look through those properly with him when he gets home. Thankyou for the help

Double penetration strap on is currently in the lightning deal for this hour ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I missed it when it was on but on the look out now to see if another comes on sale!! My bank can’t take much more of this but I can’t help but buy!😂😂🙈

Have you thought about trying a suction cup dildo stuck to the floor to sit on ? You might find if you sit on it and lean forward doggy style he could enter you from the rear. If the dildo is flexable it will be quite a comfortable position.