Best position

Whats the best position for anal? I'm really wanting to try it now but thought I'd give it a go with a vibe first, but when im ready i just wondered what position is best for easy access and so its not too deep

You on top facing him hun, thats what I first did, that way your in control og how deep you want to go, plus he has access to other parts to keep you turned on which is a big must with anal, hth's xxx

on top sounds good - reverse on top is good too

i prefer lying on my stomach - but im more in control-ish :P

thanks guys i cant wait to try it

Both on your side works well to start, too - it's difficult to get deep from there, so you can slowly move around to take it further.

would there be a different position for trying toys on yourself? laying on your side and putting a toy in you must be tricky

sexymel88 wrote:

would there be a different position for trying toys on yourself? laying on your side and putting a toy in you must be tricky

I find hubby trying from behind on the side a right malarky, easier to slip out and harder to get in lol,

Toys on the side I would imagine would be easier then a cock because you can hold it

ill try that when im next in that kind of mood then ta hun x

You lying down with your legs over his shoulders, I love this position and he can get pretty deep in me! Hmmmmm

that sounds good, would be very easy access i think ta hun

Sexychic wrote:

You on top facing him hun, thats what I first did, that way your in control og how deep you want to go, plus he has access to other parts to keep you turned on which is a big must with anal, hth's xxx

lol are you mad? Everything tightens naturally in that position making it harder to get it in.

Doggystyle is what we went for first, ok but not perfect, secondly is normal missionary with her ass on a pillow and the legs pulled quite far up!

I'm with you sxe-couple!

To be honest, the first time I tried it I could barely control my legs so lowering myself onto him would not have been an option! The first time we tried (and most times since) I find it best to start off with me on my side with my legs up a bit and him knelt on the bed behind me. Once you get going you can move to him behind you or into doggy if you're feeling brave!

I think the main thing is to do what feels most comfy for you so you don't tense up anymore than you need to. My first time took ages and my bloke was so so patient but it was totally worth it!!

i normally pull away when we try doggy style, even if hes nowhere near me so i dont think we're too successful with that position really

ah see, i'll stay still and she can press back onto me letting her control everything and inducing leg cramp fairly quickly!!!

that will probably be a good position when im used to it

Just to chime in/hijack your thread, me and my fella had this same problem when we tried anal - I've done it before, but with a guy who was a bit smaller than my current bf, and we had no problems at all. However, when I tried it with my fella, we went for doggy (that being what worked for me before) and he couldn't get himself the whole way in... and he's not that huge at all! So I'm kind of puzzled too... He reckons if we try it with me on my back, it might work, but I'm not sure that'll give him more access...

ive never tried it before, hubby is the first person to go anywhere near my arse, we are finding it increasing difficult and im getting so frustrated!

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

lol are you mad? Everything tightens naturally in that position making it harder to get it in.

Doggystyle is what we went for first, ok but not perfect, secondly is normal missionary with her ass on a pillow and the legs pulled quite far up!

haha I must be cos it kinda worked for me and was amazing for him too External Media

Her lying face down on bed, him straddling her works for us!

sxe_couple21 wrote:

ah see, i'll stay still and she can press back onto me letting her control everything and inducing leg cramp fairly quickly!!!

We do it doggy too, with me pushing back onto his cock and controlling things to start with :)