Best site to get laid ?

Quite a few scams out there, any suggestions pleeze?

i use fabswingers
its a .com site

quite alot of people on there.. xx

Thank squishy but I meant laid by a woman

Not by hens I assume

Plentyoffish; It's a free dating website. But I have known quite a few people to have flings without it turning into a relationship. It depends whether you just wanna get laid or nada else. There are people on that website looking for something more though so be wary about who you deal with. Depends what you want and express it clearly which I am sure you will.

Fabswingers has worked for me on many occasions, failing that go to your local swingers club

we've tried loads of sites over the past 5 years with not much luck. We finally got lucky thought a different avenue a year or so ago and met up with 3 women.

We tried FS for the first time less than a week ago and have our first meet from there tonight, wish us luck!

plenti of fish or some of so called adult sites (http://catch-women.com/2012/10/get-sex-site.html)

When I saw the title of this thread the first thing that came into my mind was

Not this one!

Not very helpful I know, but true all the same.

Lol

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Not this one!

So did I, must be something in the air down here in deepest darkest Hampshire!

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Not this one!

So did I, must be something in the air down here in deepest darkest Hampshire!

xGGx

Us Hampshire folk must stick together! Lol!

I'm probably going to sound very old fashioned now but why don't people get laid the conventional way, by befriending someone getting to know them and going on a date?

mrs average wrote:

I'm probably going to sound very old fashioned now but why don't people get laid the conventional way, by befriending someone getting to know them and going on a date?

Well yes, it seems to my having been on here for about a year, that those who have long term relationships in a conventional way generally have healthy sex lives.

I know I should not make sweeping statements, but threads have revealed that sex is best with someone you love.

In my experience good sex develops from a loving trusting relationship, not the other way round.

I am probably old fashioned as well, Mrs A

mrs average wrote:

Based on what two friends tell me, it's all about convenience and ease. The conversational approach requires much more time and doesn't necessarily result in what you want. Also, if you're upfront with what you want (ie sex without strings) you will probably find it won't necessarily go down too well.

The online approach is actually probably more truthful and honest.

easier to spam online than in a bar. it's made some of the dating sites next to un-usable though.

necro thread, btw.

I have to say, that I know a lot of friends who have felt taken advantage of by men approaching them on dating sites expecting to have sex the first night. Many don't make it clear, and when they do they often don't leave them a lone even when faced with the answer 'No!'.

I would advise you to pick up some flirting books and skils maybe and use them, or pay a professional. Many people arenb't up for casual sex, even when they consent to it, it can still cause them emotional upset in the future.

IrishChris wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Based on what two friends tell me, it's all about convenience and ease. The conversational approach requires much more time and doesn't necessarily result in what you want. Also, if you're upfront with what you want (ie sex without strings) you will probably find it won't necessarily go down too well.

The online approach is actually probably more truthful and honest.

I agree with HH and Mrs Average.

I feel that the above answer from Chris is maybe one reason these people bounce from one quick fling to another and wondering why it doesn't work out. Especially this part "The conversational approach requires much more time and doesn't neccessarily result in what you want" Thats a little shocking but I don't know why I should be shocked anymore tbh. I see this attitude often.

Firstly, this opinion hints at entitlement. (I spent aaaaages talking to her and I didn't even GET the pussy out of it.) Just because you talk to someone, or put in your time to get to know them, doesn't mean they HAVE to fancy you. Just because you are "Up for it" Doesn't mean they are. They probably sense it from a mile away tbh. It is also treating the object of your affection literally as an object. Saying that chatting to her doesn't always get you what you want is basically saying, I want to put in as little effort as is required to get the sex. Even getting to know the girl is too much effort, sorry whats your name again? I don't care but can you get your pants off now please, I have put in enough "time" now. Sighhhhh However.....

I do agree with you on making it very clear at the start "I only want sex" and then waiting to see if she only wants sex and this is cool, everyone wins. But I also know a LOT of people do not admit to that at the start, preferring to string the other along with the belief that it might be more, just to get them into bed quick. (Like Ness said: many men don't make it clear, probably because they know they will be rejected often and so they pretend to be interested. This sucks.

I feel the difference between good casual sex and bad, lies in honesty and respect for all involved. No strings sex can be amazing, I have no doubts about it and witness people involved in it and loving it, but with all parties in agreement and knowledge of what it is. Too many lies and peeps wanting everything for free (Not just money but effort or emotion) I think it is a lot harder for a man to approach a woman online or anywhere and just come out and admit they only want casual sex. I personally think many more women than men see casual sex with a difference to how men see it. Not all women of course there is a complete spectrum, but we do enjoy the friendships and bonding a little, as well as the physical sensations of sex. I do anyway, even if its casual, I still like to feel a spark, a friendship, some kind of bond that is deeper than looks or pure physical sensation. I tend to find what is inside attractive. Always have. Many more men can just enjoy the sensations without anything else involved. There is nothing wrong with either way, but everyone has to be honest for it to work and not lead anyone on.

It is a catch 22: If you tell her you only want casual sex you will probably be rejected often, but if you sneak around the issue and pretend to like her in the hopes of her not noticing that you only want sex, and then bedding her and running...your also in the wrong lol. However, there are women who do just want casual, the numbers might be lower but hey, if that is your rule then search for the right ones and except they are fewer rather than "Trick" the ones who don't, if that makes sense?

I prefer my sex with someone I am connected with. I am gunna stick with my highly fulfilling yet annoying boyfriend who winds me up all the time and demands my attention, but I accept it all because that is all part of the package of love. Love isnt easy, but its worth everything to me and it certainly makes the sex hotter.