Best size dildo for first time pegging

Hi all myself and other half want to give pegging ago but unsure what length and girth dildo would be best to stay with thanks in advance for any comments

3 Likes

There are people with a lot more experience than me on this but I’d want to start small! There are some great kits on LH try this beginners one… https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425

Hi and welcome back @carzy :slightly_smiling_face:

It seems like you’re getting closer to finally trying pegging every time you post. :+1:

I don’t know if you saw the Pegging Guide last time you were on, but there’s that as well as a few other general anal ones in the Anal Sex Toy Guides. There’s also the Top 10 Strap-ons, but I think the personal recommendations you’ll get on here will probably be better. :+1:

And the Search function is exceptional now, so you could have a pop at putting ‘pegging’ in there, and have a browse of those while you wait for some recommendations. :+1:

Hope you find something you like. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

My wife and I started with a small 5inch length and 3.5 girth, great for just getting used to it, now we are using a 7.5 inch length 5.5 girth :grin:

Thank for the advice and yes we are getting closer.oh was giving prostate play other day and she said if I had a harness I could be thrusting into you so I think she is actually going to give it a try

1 Like

Think we just need to find right toy as wife doesn’t want a flesh coloured one she says it will look too much like a real penis

1 Like

Smaller without a bulbous head , along with a good amount of lube . If you are like most of us receivers , you will work up as you like . First time being dominated gave me a fondle memory .

I’ve used the following ones for first time pegging meets. First two, although longer, are on the thin size and easy insertion. 3rd is a good next one to try.

3 Likes

As @Alicia4Ever says, it does depend a little on what size of toy you are already used to.

In terms of girth I would go for something that’s a girth that you can already comfortably take but that is smaller than the largest toy you can take. That way, you are focused on the act of pegging rather than the size of the toy.

In terms of length, I wouldn’t worry too much about length. Obviously don’t go for anything too long otherwise your partner may struggle to control it, and also bear in mind that once you factor in putting the toy in a harness and both your bodies you will lose a little length so I wouldn’t go for anything smaller than around 3 inches.

However, just because a toy is 8 inches long, doesn’t mean you have to insert the whole 8 inches, you can just insert 1 inch or 2 inches or whatever you are comfortable with. If you find the toy that’s the right girth for you, don’t worry too much about it’s length

As an enthusiastic pegging receiver, my toy thoughts are that so long as is suitable warm up before hand and lots of communication, a good size dildo is about equal to that of the man’s penis size.

If I am happy to penetrate a bum with my penis, it only seems right that I shouldn’t hold any fear or intimidation for a toy of the same size being used on me by someone I trust. That said, I take a dildo that is a bit thicker and a bit longer now.

2 Likes

Something similar or slightly smaller than what you use during solo or other anal play. If you are happy with say a 5 inch girth butt plug / prostate massager, I’d go 4-4.5inch girth dildo to begin with. I can take up to 7.5 from a butt plug (at a stretch :wink:) but no way could I consider that being pegged. 5 inch is comfortable, 6 inch is comfortable after a warm up, but thats about it.

Theres no rush, and dildos are cheap enough (certainly the lifelike lover ones) so buy a few different ones and see what you like the most.

I am desperate to get my wife to peg me, but she’s no where near as sexually adventurous as I am (yet!) - how did you bring it up in your relationship?

I told her that seeing how I occasionally penetrate her ass with my cock I think it’s only fair for some role reversal and she gets to penetrate me.I said I would like to feel what it’s like with her inside me.She wasn’t so keen at first but is warming to the idea

Ours started gradually, first time was just a small vibrator (5 inch length, 3.5 girth) where I said “I will if you will” with anal play. Not long after that, we “graduated” to his/hers butt plugs and then a glass anal dildo from LH where she would use it on me during oral. Eventually I brought up pegging with a harness, she was a bit ho-hum about it, but didn’t shut it down so just bought one.

So long as you are clear about wanting to share the experience with her, you aren’t looking to switch teams etc, then its almost just a natural progression of types of play.

Wife and I were looking at strap on kits on LH website and she thinks LH basic with 2dildos is the one she would go for is this one any good for newbies to pegging as she said she will give it a go as long as it’s fun and not too serious.She also said reason for wanting to give it a go is because I would do it for her if she asked to try something different

Hi @carzy

I came across this old topic and thought you might find it interesting: (it’s short, but detailed)

Hope this is useful. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Start small and use butt plugs to warm up, until you get used to the size.
Lube is everything.
Get comfortable with the size in your ass before going any larger.
Relax and don’t rush it.

1 Like

I’d love for someone to try it on me