Best toys / things to take abroad???

Hi - I'm going away soon and was wondering what are the best travel companions and if anyone has had any embarrassing experiences at the airport - hate to have that !!!

DavieBoy wrote:

Hi - I'm going away soon and was wondering what are the best travel companions and if anyone has had any embarrassing experiences at the airport - hate to have that !!!

regarding airports:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/960510-a-bit-scared-to-fly-need-advice-please/#p960520

As for what to take — just take whatever it is you like to use...

Obviously consider that mains operated toys will be a problem. Otherwise I'd just go for things which are easy to pack, use and clean.

I've been lucky enough to never of had any embaressing experiences myself and as for toys it really depends on if your going alone or with someone else..

If my hubby was going away on work hed probably take some cock rings, a stroker/flesh light and some lube. Both of us is a little different but wed take some soft restraints, glass toys and maybe a USB bullet.

As Repliquant says though, its entirely up to you.

Bullet , cock ring and lube . Wifey makes me carry them so I put the first 2 in a soap box in my toiletries bag. The lube goes in another bag in with the mass of "Fanny foof " shampoos, conditioners and moisturizers all in my suit case as the girls in my family are always up to the weight limit.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We are most likely to post all our's out a few weeks in advance, but than again we wouldent be comming back.