big anal experiences

rubysoho wrote:

hahahah oh bless you .. sorry to laugh but that has mde me properly chuckle :p

Well, post-factum it certainly is funny ;) I wasn't even all that angry, as during the shower afterwards I imagined how I would tie up the designer of this toy, and go medieval on them, per Pulp Fiction or something. Choking them with their own creation was one idea that appealed to me. Slowly, too ;)

Ork wrote:

What... am I the only one in the world... with the common sense that your ass can push things out?! XD Also latex gloves? What for, surely just your hand would do? :P

I have strong muscles, and am capable of ejecting the a-bomb (now also discarded) hands-free. But once something lodges in, the base locks against the sphincter from the inside. Grabbing it with fingers is hard, as it is all slimy-gooey. Not that I would wish it happpening to anyone (apart from the designer of that thing), but if that ever happens to you, you'll understand why a glove is useful ;) A regular fall/winter glove, not latex.

repliquant wrote:

I have strong muscles, and am capable of ejecting the a-bomb (now also discarded) hands-free.

I read that and my mind pictured your ass like the bomb bay doors on a b56 xD

WeeSteve wrote:

I read that and my mind pictured your ass like the bomb bay doors on a b56 xD

Haha, in this case it would be useful, with a red launcher button no less ;)

Lollipop...

It sounds like you have a nice "big" challenge... how is it progressing getting into big toys? are you already to a nice big size?

Have you ever tried leaving a butt plug in while you go through your daily routine... class, grocery shopping, etc... Something that has worked for some of my friends... they have loved it and they got home very horny and helped stretch the butthole a bit... just got to have the right buttplug

I was once in a gay sauna in Blackpool. One guy started to fist me.... without warning!!!! I couldn't sit down for a week or two

I'm getting there bostonhotguy, but it's not easy made I had anal the other week with my boyfriend without any pain so that can only be a good thing :) as far as taking big toys not yet but I'll keep trying tho I can take a large butt plug now :)

Lollipop... That is great news. How big is your bf? Both width and length? Can u take him all?

No matter what... Sounds like us progressing. Keep increasing in sizes in buttplugs will help a lot. Also... What position using? Spooning is best for less pain but others are better too as you progress.

Hi bostonhotguy, he's about 5 in width and about 7/8 inength. I can take large plugs but the longest I've managed to have it in for is like 1:30. And as for positions I find me laying on my belly is the best but we do doggy style too witch I find much more easy now then it use to be. Ps I find using toys 1st on myself really helps.

Hi wow you sure seem to know a lot about this Bostonhotguy, and yes it dose all makes sense. :) I can take him for about an hour tho we don't useally go for that long. Also yes I can take him all. Ps I don't use fb.

BostonHotguy - just to remind you of the rules make sure you check them out - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

KinkyFuckery wrote:

BostonHotguy - just to remind you of the rules make sure you check them out - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Thank you KinkyFuckery....

Yes, please bostonhotguy, review the forum rules, particularly Rule 3. This conversation is skating very close to the line.

Sorry Jess, I didn't know, won't happen again :)

Lollipop, you have no reason to apologize, it had to do with me. But i alsdo apologize as well Jess and kinky fuckery. Never meant harm but understand and respect rules.

No worries guys!

Thanks for checking the rules! :)

Lollipop, I forgot to follow up on your last full post. Thanks. You can read my profile to read a bit about my knowledge base. Sex is just a wonderful subject to talk about and is a reason I really enjoy the carefree people on here wanting to help everyone with advise.

I know for me, I won't lie, I have a thing for anal and so I truly have done my homework to learn as much as I can about it and I try to share what I know so others can enjoy it as much as all the good things it can be... If done right can truly give a better orgasm due to the Gspot being closer to the rear.

I would also recommend some of the anal butt plugs that u can inflate (i know u can order from here)and use it while its in the sphincter specifically. Will help relax but also stretch.

I hope you continue to progress well as I know you want to and that's great.

best experience with an ex who introduced me to anal after we`d been together some months was when, after some practise, slow entry always watching and listening, we stayed locked in for a while and doing nothing but fucking her ass, no clitoral stimulation no toys etc she actually came twice over the course of around 20 mins. fond memories lol

Hi bostonhotguy, just wanted to say thanks you for the gift :D it was a great surprise, can't stop smiling now :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hi bostonhotguy, just wanted to say thanks you for the gift :D it was a great surprise, can't stop smiling now :)

aww how lovely :))))

Lollipop... Yay! Now I am smiling! :) I am always one to make people smile and this way, will help you in more than one way to smile "wide" lol :)

Look forward to your progress and you now have a way to do that directly, as got more to share that can help.