Curious to try a bigger size…HELP!

I love to masturbate when I’m not with my current male friend. I have many toys, vibrators and dildos but I’ve recently become interested in upping the size. The biggest I have is an 8” dildo and have just received a 10” I ordered. Any tips on how to use this new dildo with lube and no pain??? HELP

3 Likes

Thank you! I definitely think it’s going to take some adjusting to but oh my, I cannot wait until it fits :heart_eyes: it’s going to be so much fun

3 Likes

It’s just so interesting the way the body changes! With my last relationship sex and masturbation was never a thing on my mind and was I was never satisfied by our sex. Now I’m single, I’ve had the best sex of my life and still do with my current situation ship but when he’s at work I’m just so horny all time so hopefully this will satisfy my needs :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not my area of expertise but I’m just going to pop in @Blonde_Bunny 's Review of the Lycan as frankly it’s a user guide to large dildos!

2 Likes

Sounds like you are having fun and found a new interest, don’t knock it. Enjoy

1 Like

My advice, mild pain can feel sensational. Any stretch will be laced with a little pain, and that’s how I like it and how I know I’m pushing myself further. Filled to your limit and then some. Just be sensible of course and trust me, you’ll have so much fun with the world of bigger toys - I’m a little jelly knowing you’re just starting out :relaxed::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ugh all this advice makes so excited to try it out and see what it can do :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Hi there and welcome @XcurioushoneyX

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 hi there! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @XcurioushoneyX

2 Likes

Hiya :kissing_heart: @Saffron18

@Blonde_Bunny @sexycouple1980s update - so I gave my new friend a go in the shower and oh…my…gosh :heart_eyes: definitely alittle bit of pain it’s going to take some time but I can tell it’s going to be a lot of fun :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race lol
I’d probably warm up with one of your smaller toys first and then work up to the 10”

2 Likes

I favour the petite toys myself, but I just wanted to drop in to say howdy :cowboy_hat_face: :wave:

Plenty of lube and build up.

We made the mistake 1st time of slapping loads of lube on then going for it. She didn’t last long.

When I use the mega thick penis extender on my partner now I spend a lot of time oral, then use a smaller toy and work upto the extender. I’ll use the extender as a dildo then when she’s warmed to it, put it on…

She can’t get enough, her orgasms were crazy.

Unfortunately the comment above about “size really does matter” is what causes men’s insecurities about size but it is true, I couldn’t ever give my partner the feeling the extender does because its sheer size.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes