Binge watching

See I felt the last series really let it down! It felt a bit like there were a lot of filler episodes if that makes sense.

Anything like the fall you’d recommend?

1 Like

That’s my problem with a lot of shows, The Fall being one of them. Too much filler and characters doing things that make no logical sense just to drag it out.

1 Like

@Forever_his

• unforgotten
  • Marcella
  • wallander
  • Whitechapel
  • in the dark
  • Dr foster

Nice thank you! I’ve heard of Dr Foster and Whitechapel but not the others. I’ll look them up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Portlandia

You probably need to add ‘Not Going Out’ @Purring-Pussy

Dr Foster was really good! I binged watched all the episodes of Line of Duty too .

1 Like

Weirdly, Come Dine With Me. I like watching it for the savage commentary from Dave Lamb :joy:

It’s also strange watching something where people go to one another’s houses, eat a meal and have a general fun time together. OMG! They aren’t wearing masks and have physical contact? Seems like a human history doc now compared to the Covid life we’ve all had to adapt to.

4 Likes

Bloody love Line of Duty!!

2 Likes

What about Four in a Bed and their obsession with hunting down pubic hairs! :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s totally hilarious at times! But I know what you mean about pre Covid life. I’ve just realised that people in my dreams are wearing masks…that’s how 'normalised ’ all this has become .

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it, but all I can picture now is a Sherlock-like character going around with a magnifying glass, tweezers and a jar to put the “specimens” in :male_detective:

1 Like

That pretty much sums it up! Pulling back bedsheets or looking down shower drains or bogs for any stray pube! :joy:

1 Like

Just started watching the alienist on Netflix, only one episode in so I’m
Not sure if it’s for me or not yet

1 Like

Getting to the end of Designated Survivor, really enjoying it

Not really binging anything at the moment, Bly Manor was good but not really scary, Hill House was more scare horror in my opinion but both were good.

2 Likes

So many:

Just finished Away on Netflix, shame they canned it after one season.
On season 5 of Misfits, also Netflix, awesome Brit sci-comedy.
Recently finished all 3 seasons of Designated Survivor, trying to remind myself what it was like when the US had a president.

1 Like

Watched the entirety of Bonding on Netflix last night, and we’ve also got into The Bridge on channel 4.

A couple of months ago was Breaking Bad! I watched all the series in like 8/9 days! Every chance i had i would be glued to it! :laughing: oh and also Marvel’s The Punisher! If you like a bit of action i woukd definitely recommend The Punisher! Jon Bernthal is outstanding in it! Slight man crush to be honest since watching it! :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Then there’s Better Call Saul, starts off slow, but now the Breaking Bad characters are in it, excellent!

1 Like