What is the favorite show you binge watched this year?

My favorite this year has been Alice in Borderlands on Netflix (a bit dark, but definitely makes you think a bit and sit on the edge of your seat!)

5 Likes

Milan fashion week

1 Like

Just finished watching Sex Education and it’s actually brilliant :grin: xx

7 Likes

Either Bridgerton or Scorpion

5 Likes

I must second alice in borderlands :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Squid games was also really good :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll third Alice in Borderlands! Squid games is on our list. I’ve enjoyed Money Heist, Peaky Blinders, Brand New Cherry Flavour and Sex Education recently.

3 Likes

Gangs Of London

2 Likes

Midnight Mass. New series on Netflix

2 Likes

I was happy to catch the final season of Lucifer, and then I spot season 11 of Archer. Nice. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m enjoying What if on Disney plus

4 Likes

Billions.
Not just one of my favourite shows of the year- it’s one of my fave shows ever now.
Few episodes left to air, but I watched for a 2nd time just in case I missed anything.
Lots of great characters, good multiple storylines that link together and some very hot sex scenes.

4 Likes

@rosiedosie @Saffron18 totally second (or third?) Squid Games, watched that first prior to Alice

2 Likes

Star Trek Enterprise followed by Discovery. Quite horrific at times not to mention amoral. :scream:

2 Likes

I was about to watch this show lol :laughing: I’ve just seen Squid Games which was good

4 Likes

Has to be Peaky Blinders :clap:

3 Likes

Netflix version of Sabrina the teenage witch and we’re just coming to the end of Shameless as didn’t catch it all the first time around. Also orange is the new black and van helsing on netflix. That’s just a few lol :laughing:

1 Like

Just finished watching squid game, it was Brilliant!
Good girls is so funny and Brand new cherry flavour is dark and a bit weird lol.

I like dark stuff so I’m going to watch Alice in borderlands tonight thanks for the recommendation
@HappytoBeHere :+1:

2 Likes

Viking’s.

3 Likes

I always keep going back to Babylon 5. The CGI is a bit dated, but the story lines are amazing and take you on a proper journey.

2 Likes

Has anyone watched Clickbait before? I have heard it was pretty good.

1 Like