Binge watching

I never brought myself to watching it to be honest @WillC, once i finished BB i started watching Marvel movies and series and then got addicted to superheros! :laughing: sad i know but i can easily lose a day, or two, or three watching them! :blush: :laughing:

2 Likes

Not sad at all, couldn’t agree more, actually, now you’ve reminded me, I probably need to do a full phase 1-3 watch again, starting with Iron Man tonight, have to watch them in the right order though. Recently watched the Dark Knight Trilogy, some of the best DC has to offer, apart, of course, from Joker.

1 Like

Currently on “the fall” as previously said 1+2 were very good series and 3 seems to be pretty boring and like another program

1 Like

I’m affraid i don’t really like DC :neutral_face: i absolutely loved aquaman, might of just been for Jason Momoa :laughing: thought he was top notch in that! But i am 100% Marvel to DC! I have a Rocket Racoon tatto that covers my calf and a half about collection of Funko Pop toys and comics! :laughing: :heart: :raccoon:

1 Like

I am addicted to all those too. I highly recommend Better Call Saul, we are now at the point where Gus and Mike take on Hector Salamanca and are setting up the secret lab. All so intricately written.

2 Likes

Homeland.
If you’ve never watched it, it’s brilliant but don’t look away or you’ll lose the plot. So many twists and turns!

1 Like

Wife says I lost the plot years ago cheeky sod that she is

1 Like

Just binge watched the Queen’s Gambit and unsolved mysteries on Netflix.
The Queen’s Gambit was totally not what I expected, but was really good.

3 Likes

Check out 5 seasons of You,Me and Her on Netflix, all sorts of heads up on what to expect when you fetch another person into a relationship (it’s about polygamy but a threesome has some similar fallout etc) how people come to terms with a third person, great twists and turns

2 Likes

I started watching Misfits. Good few years old now but damn it’s funny :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve been getting into the Danish crime drama series DNA (Saturday nights, BBC4). Classic scandi-noir stuff: totally engrossing …so long as you can get past the bizarre plot device in episode 1, where Danish detective Rolf is so desperate to interview a witness in Poland that…(wait for it) he boards a storm-lashed North Sea ferry with his own baby daughter in a pram. Who the hell does that! :rofl:

1 Like

@ChloJakes cpuldn’t even count on every members fingers and toes how many times i’ve watched that series! :shushing_face: think i’m a little addicted to it! Especially when they find out who the guy in the mask is, it gets much better from there on in then! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Been totally binging on come dine with me as it’s on Netflix. No adverts is a complete winner :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I watched all the episodes for the normal Come Dine With Me on Netflix recently. I tried watching the couples ones, but I didn’t find it as interesting. :confused:

2 Likes

Currently binging Teachers on Netflix. Missed it when it first aired on Channel 4, and when I seen it was Andrew Linicon I jumped straight into it, absolutely brilliant!

1 Like

Back to the 90s with The X-Files
All on Amazon Prime and we’ve just started season 4 :blush:

4 Likes

Has anyone watched The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix? Limited series of only 7 episodes, but I actually really enjoyed it!

FYI it’s about chess.

3 Likes

Watching The Crown, not really my cup of tea, but my OH likes it.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed it too wonder if they make another

2 Likes

Really enjoyed it. Had no idea it was about chess but it was so good that I watched the whole series in less than a day

1 Like