Bisexual, gay or lesbian.

Straight but with bi tendencies. Being with a woman excites me, and I love dark haired woman and nice boobs. I want to bury my face in vagina.

So whatever that makes me I guess :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Straight but really bi-curious. I love playing with my ass. Overtime I just got really curious about what it would be like being penetrated by a real cock.
Would also like giving someone a blowjob and feeling him cum in my mouth and ass.

I am not attracted to men, but I can really appreciate and get turned on by a good looking cock. Not interested in penetrating, recieving a bj or kissing another guy.

I donā€™t know if that would make me bi then so be it, also it hasnā€™t happend yet but I am just enjoying myself.

Thats exactly how I think about it. I am always open for new experiences. I also rather regret the thing I have done then the other way around. My wife likes the idea of it. To me it makes sense that you consider yourself straight.

Iā€™ve definitely got a bi side to me, me and the wife have no issue telling each other any feelings or kinks,
One of her fantasies is to watch me with another guy, and Iā€™ve got a big fantasy to give another guy a bj, my wife just says she has no issue with it and would support me if I wanted to see it through.

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing your wife is so supportive :blush:

2 Likes

Yes it is,
Iā€™d love to try it one day, but who knows, to be honest I wouldnā€™t even know where to look for somebody ha ha

1 Like

Have to be careful what I share but thereā€™s some pretty good apps out there :blush: