Bisexual, have noticed a lot of the ladies have this on your profiles.

Intrigued by this. Is it that you have had some experience or have desire or just know that you like the same sex?

I've always known I've liked girls and boys and it was really hard whilst growing up as I always felt it was wrong and I tried to stop myself from feeling that way. I've had experience with a girl before and I'd love to do it again! Luckily my boyfriend is perfectly fine with it. Some girls are what they call 'sexually attracted to girls' I'm not entirely sure what that means but I'm guessing they would do sexual acts with a girl but wouldn't get into any sort of relationship with one

What the hells pansexual? Lol.. I'm still not sure what I am tbh.. Would have sex with a girl but wouldn't get into a relationship with one so what does that make me? I thought unspecified fitted me perfectly haha

Never enough wrote:

What the hells pansexual?

Pansexual people are people attracted to people regardless of their gender

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of all gender identities and biological sexes,

Never enough wrote:

What the hells pansexual? Lol.. I'm still not sure what I am tbh.. Would have sex with a girl but wouldn't get into a relationship with one so what does that make me? I thought unspecified fitted me perfectly haha

haha I always wondered also, so... it's basically bi-sexual. Or maybe not?

Pansexual would mean that this kind of person can be attract to people that are not strictly male or female.

I consider myself bisexual for now as I have not been attracted yet to a person that is not male or female, but who knows? One day I just might.

Otherwise, I have had experience with girls, but I am not sure that I can be in a relationship with one. Especially now that I am married, lol.

You been perving profiles again GG? ;)

I'd say I'm, like pr4wnst4r put it, 'sexually attracted to girls' so I just left mine as as straight because I've never been with another woman. I can't imagine being in a relationship with a woman - too much crazy for one relationship haha. But I'd definitely have sex with one should the opportunity arise.

I've always known I was Bi I've always found girls sexually attractive and had a few female partners. But without sounding like a total pig, I'm not interested in relationships with girls, been there done that it wasn't for me but I do like sex with girls and when I've been single and gone out I'd 'pull' either Females or males.

Ah the Kinsey scale discussion, we have many of these! I really like boobs and dammit naked girls are just pretty. Naked men just look a bit silly. A penis afterall is exceedingly practical but will never win beauty awards. Saying all that I don't consider myself bi. Whilst I think other women are gorgeous it's more an appreciation thing. I'm not sexually attracted to them.

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

I've always been attracted to women since I was very young but never really "tested the waters" with it up until recently and I really enjoy it although as much as I do enjoy it I could never exclusively be with a woman as I love being with men just that little bit more. I suppose if I think about it, its the dominant, stronger role men play that Im attracted to. Where as all the woman ive been with ive generally had to take the lead, its good for sex but I couldnt have a relationship.

This is going to sound incredibly weird but bear with me.

As a man I am definitely exclusively hetero. However, if I was female then I definitely think I would be bisexual. Good luck deriving any form of logic from that!

LauraP wrote:

Ah the Kinsey scale discussion, we have many of these! I really like boobs and dammit naked girls are just pretty. Naked men just look a bit silly. A penis afterall is exceedingly practical but will never win beauty awards. Saying all that I don't consider myself bi. Whilst I think other women are gorgeous it's more an appreciation thing. I'm not sexually attracted to them.

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

I just Google's the Kinsey Scale and did it..... I failed....

Apparently it couldn't match me to a Kinsey Type..... and now I have no idea what that means. Lol.

Draven wrote:

Apparently it couldn't match me to a Kinsey Type..... and now I have no idea what that means. Lol.

You're on a different scale Draven. I believe you're normally Jalapeno, but with Habanero tendencies.

StHubbins wrote:

Draven wrote:

You're on a different scale Draven. I believe you're normally Jalapeno, but with Habanero tendencies.

LOL :)

StHubbins wrote:

Draven wrote:

LOL - You Boys.....xx

StHubbins wrote:

Draven wrote:

Brilliant!

Don't get me started on labelling! What's trending at the minute, I'm that!

Has anyone seen the Mathew Modine "Lesbian/cowboy" video clip?

Spent a lot of time with performing artist. The most false people I know and they seemed to trend what sexuality was in at the time. Really used to wind me up seeing someone somewhat normal in every manner become a clapping seal in the space of 6 months.
Just do what you do, I'm not gonna call you by that label but if it makes you feel different or become part of an elite group then you stick that label on.