Is this hot weather making you more randy or putting you off?

How is this hot weather affecting everyone's libido? Is it making you feel more randy or is it having the opposite effect on your sex life?

The crunch for us comes in that, whilst feeling very randy, we can't bear to touch each other as it make us both feel too hot and uncomfortable.

Now I know you are meant to feel 'hot' for one another, but I don't think this is what was meant!

Haha the heat does turn me on for sure, but I'm the same, can't bear the thought of actually having anyone touch me or have me touch them. Boyfriends away anyway so doesn't matter, but what I definitely could see as a solution is sex in a cool shower! Mmmm.

Lol AA, definitely picturing the chiller rooms in supermarkets, can you imagine! Does sound like a remedy though. I way prefer when it's wintry and cold and you have to warm each other up :)

It gets rid of mine completely, I can't bear to be near any more body heat than my own!

MissChar wrote:

Lol AA, definitely picturing the chiller rooms in supermarkets, can you imagine! Does sound like a remedy though. I way prefer when it's wintry and cold and you have to warm each other up :)

Same!!! Bring back the cold weather and hot chocolates please

Heat is killing me especially being heavily pregnant its not a good combo sex is the last thing on my mind

@yummymummy91

I can't begin imagine how uncomfy that would be, i'm bad enough in this weather as it is!!! At least it'll be worth it in the end!!! :)

I am feel more randy than ever...OH is as bad ..i am not sure if it the sun or the shorts and summer dresses I am wearing that is working for him lol

We love having sex in the hot weather. We spend all day wandering around the house half naked anyways so why not. Love being all sweaty and sticky. One of our favourite times to have sex anytime of the year is after a workout when we're very sweaty.

Its hard to get in the mood in winter when we're freezing cold. He wont let me near him if my hands are cold and I need to be coccooned in blankets. Not very sexy.

Definitely more randy and luckily so is oh, we love nothing more than getting hot and steamy in this weather with the fan blowing cold air over us! ;)

The only draw back is keep noise down during the day as the windows are wide open and we life back to back with a school...

smirnoff09 wrote:

The only draw back is keep noise down during the day as the windows are wide open and we life back to back with a school...

smirnoff09 wrote:

I am feel more randy than ever...OH is as bad ..i am not sure if it the sun or the shorts and summer dresses I am wearing that is working for him lol

We're the exact same in both cases. He follows me around the house now that I'm wearing dresses and shorts and I hate wearing a bra in hot weather.

And yeah we only just noticed yesterday that we were having very loud sex with every window in the house open. We live beside a church which makes it kind of funny.

It's making my OH horny cause I'm wearing a bikini all the time.

Definately more horny in the heat, wearing less clothes and more flesh on display definately a good combination. During the winter my husband hates it when during sex I keep asking him to put the covers over me if we're in bed or cuddle under a banket on the sofa, he findsa it annoying that its sometimes just to cold for me to take my clothes off.
In this. Weather if its too hot we just get naked and have even gone outside for sex to cool off. We don't make a habbit of it thiugh as we are overlooked.

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Heat is killing me especially being heavily pregnant its not a good combo sex is the last thing on my mind

Oh bless you x

deffo makes me wanting it more but then soetimes even though i may want it or to do something about it loads it ust gets all to hot lol!!! cant win!

You could always have hot sex in a cold shower.

Hot weather... My OH lounges around in her bikini and I try to keep my hands off her ;) I love it.... But a cool shower session is a good idea!

Hot weather means my other half walks round in just his shorts.. He's so yummy lol! I'm def more randy in this weather.. We just have to chill out by the fan for a bit after I've pounced lol

MissChar wrote:

Lol AA, definitely picturing the chiller rooms in…can you imagine! Does sound like a remedy though. I way prefer when it's wintry and cold and you have to warm each other up :)

Me too! Continuing the foodie theme: you can add but can't take away. No matter how few layers one wears, it just isn't enough to remain cool; OH doesn't feel up to anything in this sort of heat/humidity either so on balance, very frustrating all round.

My only regret re autumn/winter is that I desparately like the idea of and woud be thrilled for my OH to walk around (even for a short while) with nothing on except a pair of heels/boots and stockings. She often says it's too cold or too warm (with heating)…middle ground seems to be a distant achievement.