heat makin me horny - anyone else?

Ohhh this hot weather is making me soooo horny. Unfortunately its not having the same effect on the husband :(

Had to get up in the night and read some of the erotic fiction on here and play with my new bullet!!! Maybe I'll even write one of my own....

TLA wrote:

Well, you must be one of the few special ones who get turned on by the heat. The effect it's got on me? The only thing I'm capable of doing is siting in my chair and drinking water with ice.

hmm the heat dosent make me horny ither, in fact it means i cant sleep and makes me wheesy cause of my ashtma

other things are though atm

Our bedroom has a convenienient ceiling fan, and that iced water you're talking about can have other uses!!!

nah... not me.... this heat makes me want to sleep more!!

bloody 'ell it is only me!!!

Not just you minxy - the heat makes sex so much more, well, sexy!

I'm cold blooded most of the time so the hot weather really helps me, there's little nicer than writhing around covered in sweat, I have to say I was licking the sweat from my hubby's body last night after a steamy session.

Lara - u lucky lady! It's not fair - my husband just wants to sleep :(

Thankfully got my magic bullet - think my head would explode otherwise!!!

I was quite surprised myself actually!

He doesn't get home till 11pm and he has an hour's drive from work, he hasn't been sleeping well lately either but he was sat on the laptop and every time I got up to go past him, I would open another button on his shirt, by the time I got to the last one, he was shutting the computer down and telling me to get upstairs.

By the time I had put the dog out, turned the lights off and gone upstairs, he was lying spreadeagled on the bed very invitingly so what's a girl to do?

OMG that is doing nothing for my horniness - have to get the bullet out again now!!! How do I get my fella doin that?

i find the opposite, im more horney when its cold...maybe the deep urge to warm myself up any way possible, who knows!

Nexas wrote:

I hate the heat, but I agree that it does get me more frisky!

i think its the sun with most people rather than the heat.

I hate the heat but if its a nice cool day with a breese and some glorious sunshine i get soo turned on id jump the first person to offer themselves!

yep... its certainly hot and sticky,

some days i'm randy because of it...

wearing very little or nothing at all,

other days... after a night shift i'm certainly NOT in the mood.

Haha, the heat just makes me sleepy! It does mean I have a lot of cold showers though, and when I'm drying off in my room I do always end up playing with myself...

Me and my bf had sex today. We were all nice and cool and decided to get it on. Then afterwards we were just dying in the heat lol.

gawd the hotter it gets the hotter i get. Shame my partner doesn't feel the same :( Anyway I'm off to get sweaty all alone.....boohoo

I was very surprised , in the nicest possible way, when hubby wanted to get it on again last night - cue a fantasic hour of hot and sweaty action till well after 1am. He said that the night before had been so good, he wanted a repeat performance. We didn't surface till 9.30 this morning.

Extra benefits of the hot weather - you don't feel like eating much and then energetic sex burns off all the calories and tones you up - the wii fit isn't nearly as much fun! On top sex is the best bum, thigh and tum workout there is if you give it a bit of enthusiasm - I feel like I've done 100 sit ups.

I think 3 nights running may be a tad optimistic, but you never know!

You greedy lady! No fair :( I'm gonna need u to tell me slowly in explicit detail about your steamy nights together :) purely scientific reasons of course he he - I do hope you go for the hat-trick!

My dreams are getting more and more x-rated by the night - if he would only put out I would give hime the best time ever.....

Poor minxy, I feel your pain - we had a 10 day dry spell a couple of weeks ago due to a very nasty period for me and then he just wasn't in the mood for a few days - and it was torture! I was having the sex dreams too, for some reason they are always outdoors, probably because we've never had full sex outside in 25 years together.

Does your hubby have to get up early for work then? We're both very lucky, we don't have to get up in the morning any more so late night fun has become far more regular.

There's not going to be any fun at the weekend though, hubby's probably in work both days at 6am, boooo! I'm getting it while I can.

Which explicit detail shall I start with ? The way I was deep throating him while he was stood up at the window and I was knelt on the bed holding his hands firmly behind his back ? Or how I was grinding on top of him for a good twenty minutes while he was biting and sucking my nipples? Or how he finished off by fucking me oh, so slowly from behind while pulling my hair and digging his nails into my bum as I started to thrust back on him? My g-spot still feels tender this morning - I love it when you feel like you've had a real good seeing to, hubby's got bite marks on his neck too.

I think he's still feeling frisky - I was stood up in front of him massaging his head while he was sat outside before going to work and he had his hands up my shorts feeling my bum - I hope the miserable witch next door got an eyeful!

:O It makes me real horny too but my bf doesn't want playtime because he's too hot *cry* :(

The heat's got me rampant here!

SG69 x