Bit of a Butt Theme Order :-)

That sounds a fun idea :slight_smile:

We have tiled bathrooms so hoping to find the suction cups fits in a good spot for me to back on to it :slight_smile:

How did you stick it up, at waist height and bend at the knees slightly?

1 Like

Yeah, I try to get the right angle by bending over/squatting. Getting down on all fours is fun too

We have a walk in shower I could do that with and just realised that in my home office I have a narrow cabinet I could turn around, get in all fours and put my legs either side of it so I can back fully up on it. I work from home so have lots of time to experiment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to suggest the prostate massager next time the kids are away, my OH is more relaxed when the kids are home and the massager seems the less risky go bring up.

Hey Matt

Very nice selection there :wink: I’ve got a similar vibrating plug and it is awesome! Remote control also a good idea :bulb::+1:

Dildo wise I started off with something that size but recently bought the king cock as I like the stretch. See how you go, can always upgrade :slightly_smiling_face:

Never actually owned a flashlight but had countless alternatives, my fave is a Boss Ice Masturbator which used to be sold here on LH and that is brilliant when used in conjunction with anal play.

Hope you have fun! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Order has now arrived :slight_smile: so incredibly excited to start playing, but that will have to wait.

Whilst I am working from home this week, the kids are still on holiday until tomorrow, so it I am going to need to be a bit more patient with myself and wait until tomorrow :frowning:

1 Like

I have just opened up the box and I’m tingling with excitement.

I have the prostate massager on charger and tested out the suction strength on suction cup of the dildo and it seems nicely strong, especially sticking to the tiled wall over our ensuite.

I am hoping to get to play today, just to have a see, especially the prostate massager (hurry up and charge) :slight_smile: