Bit of a Butt Theme Order :-)

Hi LH Forum,

My name is Matt, I am not exactly new to LH I have bought and posted before, but way back in 2014 when I got some great advise for a strap on for myself and my wife.

I am back as I have placed an order this evening for a few items which I am really looking forward to trying out.

My wife and I did experience pegging and I loved it and found that I am really like anal play, but my wife was not as keen on pegging and we only did it twice, and it died off quickly, so I have found myself really only doing what was enjoyable for my wife, which I am happy to do, but I don’t really get anything back beyond the normal activities.

So, I have finally decided to brave it and get some toys for myself to use on myself and hoping that despite the lack of pegging, these may give me some extra pleasure when on my own.

And, also to complete my naughty self pleasure I ordered a Fleshlight, but have no idea if they are good or not :slight_smile: fingers crossed.

Yes, Yes, bit of a butt theme going on with this order.

Regards,
Matt

6 Likes

A subject I cannot really help with, but just to say welcome back @matt1969

Hello and welcome back.
The 6" dildo is worth buying. The fleshlight is also worth a purchase, most fleshlights are.

LOL, no problem, I just appreciate the reply and hi :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have, or have experience with both types of toys?

Yes! I have.

The fleshlight range is quite varied now. they have produced quite a few more products in that similar style, although note this, not all the fleshlight range will suit everyone. It took me a while to find the one that suits me better. Each tells a story of what they will do, but each to there own so to speak.

For anal play the 6" is suitable, the fleshlight flight again is more suitable, that said it will really depend on your preference.

1 Like

Hey @matt1969! I don’t own any of these toys (and don’t have the same anatomy as you!) so can’t really offer any advice, but just wanted to say I’m really pleased you’re exploring your own interests through solo play - I think it’s just as (if not more) important than exploring things through partnered play. My general advice for new toys is to take it slowly, try things out in different positions and enjoy the exploration with finding out what works for you and what feels good! Also good to see you’ve got some water based lube in there too - you can never have enough lube :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate your reply.

I don’t think we need the same bits to understand and appreciate each other.

I have wanted to explore my own desires more and take my time and explore myself instead of the usual quick action then it’s over to see if I can gain additional and longer pleasures than a quick climax.

And I’ll make sure I use plenty of lube

1 Like

Do you have any tips or tricks for either the fleshlight or anal play to help me explore etc?

I just bought a new dildo too! One thing I’ve learnt is lube is your friend! Especially if you haven’t had much up there :).

1 Like

I’ve had a bit in the past, a bit of experimenting, but item was probably 8-10 yrs ago, so I will lube up well and take it slow.

I’m confident I can take it and will relax and ease it in slowly, I’m looking forward to having a play with both the prostate massager and dildo to feel the difference and see what pleasure I can get :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which one did you buy, do you have many?

I got this one:

I have quite a few toys, including the one you’ve just bought! Was a great starter :).

I’m building up quite a good little collection now. Got some nice plugs, dildos, vibrators…

1 Like

Looks a nice one :slight_smile:

I quite fancy a butt plug or 2, wearing it in the day or even out with friends, feeling it in there whilst out is kind of kinky.

OMG yes! I so recommend getting some plugs!!

I have this one, and love it:

Also have this set, which I’d recommend when starting (comes with three sizes!):

It’s on sale right now :).

2 Likes

I will definitely look into those, I really fancy a plugging :slight_smile:

What do you like about plugs? Where and when do you wear (if that is the right term) the them? Do you use them often?

Haha :slight_smile:

For me, there’s just something so nice about being full, it’s fulfilling lol. The thing I like most is being adventurous with a new plus (or one I haven’t used in a while). Working at it until it just 'pop’s in. Such an amazing feeling :).

I wear one around at home frequently. I always use before sex, to prepare lol.

1 Like

Enjoy the ride… Can you not include these while you play with the OH

Not really sure she’d be up for any, but I will approach the topic if the opportune moment comes up.

That’s a good selection of toys! Good on you for exploring yourself! Exploring my own sexuality made me more confident and a better lover I think. One tip that I would give, and it takes some time to get everything in the right place, but I stuck mine on the wall and rode it while using fleshlight at the same time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like