Bit of friendly advice needed please

Hi been putting this off for a few days but thought what the hell. I’ve recently become single as my partner of 5 years cheated and had a one night stand.

My confidence is shot to bits and I know I need to do something to put that right as I know it isn’t my fault and am not a ugly bad person. I’ve been looking in to swingers clubs 😱 I’ve never been to one and only ever had male partners but I’m extremely fascinated by the thought of going.

My problem is how do I go about it ? Do I just walk in and see what happened? Am terrified and excited at the same time. I don’t want another relationship but I need to feel me again and have some fun. Also what would I do if I did get brave and go and I knew someone there? 😱 would appreciate any advice and please be nice 🙈 thanks in advance xx

Sorry to hear about your partner. I’ve not been to a swingers club but from other posts similar to yours I think you have to register first. There are a few people who will be able to help better soon I’m sure.

Maybe am jumping the gun a bit to fast 🙈 thank you for your reply

Not at all, if ifs something your interested in why you. If you feel it will help to boost your self esteem etc then go for it is all I will say! Just make sure your safe xx PeakCouple are def the ones to answer though. There are others too but They are the other members too but eat couple are ones I remember x

Remember you havent got to do anything. So go. Have a loom around. Meet some people. Can go if its not for you. Or you can watch or join in... Entirely up to you. And considering whats happened to you. Go for it. Reboundnaex is amazing. Never know, might see you there x S&A

Thank you for that mr &mrs kinky. Your right I can just go and see what is what. As I said I’ve never done anything like that or been to a place like that but it does interest me and I think if I can get myself in the door it will do me the world of good. Thanks again for your advice x

Anytime. Good luck and keep us informed 😊

Will do 😀

So sad to hear what you have recently gone through Layla76. As Fun&Funky mentioned, I have for sure seen Peakcouple commenting about their experiences with swinging. It's not something I have ever looked into so i'm afraid I can't help with the rules of it all, but hopefully Peakcouple will spot this thread and give you some more information! Happy swinging!

Thanks for your reply mr & mrs L, not sure I will be in to it but I think I will try and go and just have a look. The idea came to me when I was most vulnerable and feeling low. Who knows I might get there and be shy and run for the hills or I might find my inner goddess and get confident as hell. Think I just need to do something for me if you know what I mean x

Absolutely and everyone has their own ways of dealing with things, and ways of finding themselves. You're so much braver than us! It's something we have both talked about openly but agree as much as the fantasy is there we both are happy for it to be just that. I really hope you find what you are looking for and I know right now you aren't feeling at your best but you are beautiful, don't let someone elses actions make you forget that! X

Sorry to hear you have been treated badly 😔. I wouldn't worry about bumping into someone you knew. They are there for the same reasons you are though, right? However if you think it would be to embarrassing you could always visit one out of the area..most have over night accommodation or at least recommend what hotels are good close by. I think most clubs are members only.. well at least the well known ones are. Althought you have to pay I would advise going with one of these. That way they know who's coming In and out and is a safe environment, espically if your planning on going there alone. Hope this helps xx

Just to add, as well as agreeing with everyone above, swinger sites (which can be joined for free) also have forums, with reviews of clubs etc. And a wealth of information for you. Some clubs let ladies in free, others your entry will be cheaper than guys. Your generally given a guided tour if it's your first visit, and other than that enjoy, ad don't feel like you have to do anything on your first (or any subsequent) visit/s. ;)

Just pluck up your courage, go and see what they are all about. Then decide whether they are for you and take it slowly. Don't do anything until you are ready, people in clubs respect that and nobody will be pushy. But when you DO want to do things, you will find plenty of willing playmates.

We love them!