Bit shocked

Don’t over think it! She is interested in you for you, the kink is an extra attraction!
Just negotiate how your scene is going to work and what you both want and expect from the other, so you are on the same page & there are no unpleasant surprises.
Set your limits & safe words, have fun!

3 Likes

If you meet for a drink at least you can chat face to face.

3 Likes

What is going on?! I matched someone on tinder who is nice and we get along (lives about 20 mins from me). After some chat(text) it turns out she is very much dominant and wants to meet me, seems im “very good for her”.

What is going on with me lately?!

8 Likes

@zombifiedguy

Delighted for you sounds like your on a roll! Enjoy the recent attention. You deserve it.

2 Likes

note to self

Dont get hopes up.

First girl has stopped talking to me.
Second i was supposed to meet today but she said she couldnt do it.

So tired of all this

2 Likes

All my hopes and happiness for it all to fall apart. I cant take this much longer, i give up on it all :frowning:

Sorry about the lack of fortune @zombifiedguy it’s unfortunate that those interactions didn’t work out but don’t give up your perfect partner is still out there n take positivey from attention you got. Ok they didn’t work out but you were definitely desired reading your stories, people situation change all the time it’ll be nothing to do with you as you’re super nice, loyal n lot’s of ot been other positive point so try not to get discouraged :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Keep on trying, you WILL find that perfect person, likely when you least expect it. We’re here for you as always.

3 Likes