Bit unsure about my new bang bang bullet... help!

Hey everyone, after much debating I finally plucked up the courage to buy myself a vibrator and chose the bang bang bullet because it looked like a good beginner vibrator.

However, I think it's a little too powerful. My clit is very sensitive, but I can't orgasm just through g-spot stimulation. Anyway when I'm using it it feels kind of weird, I don't know if it's just because it's my first vibrator and I need to get used to it or if I'm using it wrong or something.

It feels good once I get past the over sensitive feeling of it against my clit and I did orgasm once but it took longer than I expected and when I went to use it again later on it was just so sensitive I had to turn it off.

Can anyone give me any advice? Should I use it differently? Would you recommend a different vibrator?

Thanks ! xx :)

How long did it take you to orgasm?

Also, were you using the tip of the bullet on your clit, if so, try using the side instead as the tip has very concentrated vibrations.

And welcome to the forums xx

I used the side first and then the tip when I needed a little extra. I don't know exactly how long it took me to orgasm, probably about 10 minutes but by that time my clit was pretty much aching!!

It can take a few mins to up to maybe 15 mins, depending upon factors such as how turned on you are etc.

Your clit probably isnt used to it yet, i'd say continue trying the side or tip, whichever you feel like, and see if after a few attempts how you feel about it.

x x x

Thanks, I thought I was using it right, it can't be that hard!

I'll give it a few more tries and see if it gets any better! xx

Yeah, it can just take a bit of getting used to, but the bullet is intended for powerful clit stimulation, so may be a bit too strong to start with until you're used to it.

If you dont have much luck with it, i'd advise this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15359&reviewid=13977#customer_reviews

The erotic rocket, it has three speed settings and various patterned vibrations, the link is to my review of it :)

Hope this helps x x x

Hi dotdashdot and welcome to the forums

Maybe I'm stating the bleedin' obvious here but I find that if I go in "cold" with a vibe, then it either takes ages to reach an unsatisfying orgasm or I give up! Whether with partner, or on your own, your body needs warming up first. Relax, get comfy, think sexy thoughts, put on some music - romance yourself a wee bit before even thinking about putting that vibe on. I think a lot of us new to toys expect fantastic orgasms right away but forget that we need to be turned on, as well as the toy

Don't give up - it'll come and so will you X

I think that also might have been the problem. I'm not used to getting turned on by myself and never really bothered to masturbate as I got NOTHING from it at all! I will wait until I've got the house to myself for a long time and do everything properly. xx

You go girl! Make a date with yourself and have a great time

As others have said, take your time. Try more indirect stimulation at first, using the vibrator on your labia first then moving inwards and so on... Thinking back (years now, lol) to my first vibe, i think it was a strange new sensation to get used to but given time its less strange and just plain fantastic :)

Good advice already, I can just add that using it through a bit of material may dull it down a little if it's too powerful. My clit is quite hooded, so I use it on the hood and not the clit itself which I find too sensitive. Even using it jjust through your hand can be good. Vary the sensation until you get something you like!

Had a little more success today. Everyone was out of the house which was good seeing as I was screaming!

Anyway even though my clit was feeling really sensitive I kept the vibrator on it instead of pulling away and it started to feel pretty good. It took me quite a while again (15 mins) to get to the point of orgasm and by that time I was in toe curling, screaming pleasure which was great.

But I just couldn't push myself over the edge. I got to the point of orgasm like 10 times but it just died every time!

I don't know if this is going to make any sense but I felt like I needed some g-spot stimulation at the same time, sorry if this sounds a bit crude but I just felt like I needed a big dick inside me!!

I only orgasm through sex when both my clit and g-spot are being stimulated (me ontop, him ontop etc) so does this mean that my bullet isn't going to work? Would a rabbit be better??

I don't want to give up on my little vibe just yet! what do I do?! xx

Did you use lube or go in "dry" as it were, I know my clit is painfully sensitive when dry, I agree with using it all around, try using it on and around your urethra, that's lovely for me and on your clitoral hood and down the sides of your clit, one side is normally more sensitive than the other. I found I needed very powerful vibes but sometimes it can feel like bee stings and be too overpowering, just experiment and have fun.

No lube... I need to buy some. I used it all around and wiggled it over my clit which felt amazing. One side is definately more sensitive than the other. xx

It just usually takes me a lot less time than that... not that I'm complaining! I'm just disappointed at the lack of orgasm at the end of it! x

I've recently been becoming accustomed to using a vibrator too, and it definitely is a learning experience. For example, at the beginning, I just couldnt orgasm, since on my clit it was just way too strong. However, do keep trying. I've found it helped to experiment with different speeds. The highest one isnt necessarily the best. I also found that I get the best orgasms by using the vibrator around my clit, rather than directly on it.

Keep experimenting!

as others have said its more about getting turned on and ready to use a vibe. i sometimes neet to come then (after a little rest) use a vibe on myself. i guess im lucky as it only takes me about 5 mins to come

Nexas wrote:

Some days I can come within a minute when really trying and not holding back. Other times it can take me a LONG time...which I thought women want but often they seem to get annoyed at me for it LOL

hmm i think its different for everyone, i wouldnt be worried about it hun.