black magic wand

We have got a wand and can say we love it my wife always wants to play with this toy at the moment and can have a orgasm in no time with it.
On the noise front we were expecting it to be pretty loud going by other reviews but we found it is only loud if you turn it up to nearly it's full power which I personally think is fairly obvious.

charliemichelle wrote:

funny lovehoney dont say its noise

Not really a strong selling point though. Its mains powered so some noise is to be expected, and as most of the reviews say, it can be quite loud. Thats the compromise for power!

We have one and have written a review. It's just fantastic! I've never seen my wife having an orgasm so fast as when she used it. We also have the attachment for male masturbation, which I'm using with the same result - it's impossible to resist and the orgasm is wonderful (I can even use it if I'm not fully erect).

understand thanks

sounds great would like some more info on attachments?

as far as I know there is the masturbation attachment and a g-spot attachment. They are very easy to attach to the wand, just some lube needed. We just got the message that we will get the g-spot one for reviewing so we are waiting for it.

I had the attachment thats a pink rabbit vibe but it was awful so i sent it back. Trouble with it was that the vibration seemed to be absorbed by the attachment so there wasnt much internal stimulation, and the rabbit didnt seem that strong either.

All the attachments are on this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/

which ones are you interested in?

thanks for the info

both look intersting

charliemichelle wrote:

both look intersting

Which both? There are quite a few on there?

If you read the reviews of the ones you like and let us know if theres anything not mentioned that you want to know and then we can help if its the ones we have used. I think the hummer has the most positive reviews on here.

only 2 atchments?

There's like 12 attachments for the wand not just 2.

have to have anthor look then thanks