black magic wand

the black magic wand has anyone used one ? if so could they let us no how good?

I have one, its hard to say whether its good or not as it depends what youre looking for!

for me i find it great as it is for massage and stimulation but personally i didnt get on with the attachments that are available. Other people love them though so i guess its just personal preference.

so out of ten?

Erm 8?

Its hard to say really. For me its ok because i have a plug socket next to the bed, and one near the sofa amd we dont have kids or flatmates so the noise isnt an issue, but they may be things that put you off.

it loses marks since it can only be used for 15 minutes at a time which can be restrictive, and the ridges on the head make it hard to keep clean. Its also quite bulky so if youre using it during sex you have to make room for it. 

In terms of power though its strong! I havent used it past half way yet because its that powerful. 

It's got 39 reviews at present and a 4.5/5 rating. I'd say that ranks it as good!

I think wands really have to be tried and I say that as someone who doesn't like them. They are so well received though, by so many people, that there is a good chance you'll love it.

Mine is absolutely no good for me in terms of sexual pleasure. But I kept it anyway because a) I had hopes of finding a nice lady to use it one and b) it's good for massaging my neck when I get tense and headachy.

I'm glad I got one though, nothing worse than wondering if you're missing out on something, lol x

I have one and I absolutely love it- it's my favourite toy at the moment.

I have such mind-blowing orgasms when using it that I give it way more than a 10! It did take a few attempts to get used to it though, but now I'm hooked!

thankyou that was most helpfull

thankyou most helpfull

so no drawbacks?

The black one is a decent wand in my mind, it doesn't feel like it's high quality and the dial on the one I've got is a little plastic-y but it's sold at a reasonable price. I'm not going to write a review but if you're after a good wand then this should tick all the boxes. It also looks pretty good too being all black except for the silter dial and Lovehoney logo.

so your 100% happy then?

You can always just return it if you don't like it. It's simple really.

true

charliemichelle wrote:

so your 100% happy then?

It does everything I wanted of it and I got it in the 3 for £75 so the price was pretty good.

nice as we was looking at buying some butt plugs

I'm very sattisfied with my black wand, never lets me down, I can climax in 30 seconds with it if I want to, don't have to take my clothes off either :) I would recommend it to anyone :)

thankyou

Late to the party but i received this saturday morning, it's my new best friend. i thought it was worth the money :) Not worth much if noise is an issue for you though, i wouldnt use it if the children were home, because there will be noise from the wand AND you! x

funny lovehoney dont say its noise