Blog appreciation...

Yes I have a tumblr account i made so i could write about stuff and share it with the Lovehoney community.

Awesome teacake. I shall have a read later if you don't mind :-)

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Haha yes NibbleNob, I was wondering - where on earth do you find best friends like this!?

Sounds like Mrs John is game!

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Oh god, I’ve just finished reading, wow, what friends, loved reading it, very warm here now

It's crazy isn't it. I am someone who really needs that mental stimulation and this really does hit the spot!!

NibbleNob wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Haha yes NibbleNob, I was wondering - where on earth do you find best friends like this!?

Sounds like Mrs John is game!

Sure does!!!

Miss Jezzabella is going to take some reading, busy lady!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Yes I have a tumblr account i made so i could write about stuff and share it with the Lovehoney community.

Awesome teacake. I shall have a read later if you don't mind :-)

No I don't mind seeing as I made the account for everyone here![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

very warm here now

Right that’s it JT2OU, I’m poaching that one for my own use.....no more aroused or horny for me, from now on when the husband asks how I am feeling, that is the answer I will give. AND safe to use in the presence of little ears. Genius.

Rather warm.... stealing that too!!!!!

I'm always warm πŸ˜‚

Mrs.John wrote:

I'm always warm πŸ˜‚

Very or rather? πŸ˜€

Works better for you ladies. Stiff would seem to be a good male alternative ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

There is the thread where bloggers do share there posts. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1522126-lovehoney-bloggers-brand-spanking-new/

NibbleNob wrote:

Works better for you ladies. Stiff would seem to be a good male alternative

Gosig wrote:

Mrs.John wrote:

I'm always warm πŸ˜‚

Very or rather? πŸ˜€

Mrs.John wrote:

I'm always warm πŸ˜‚

Haha you lot!! What have I started ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Haha you lot!! What have I started

It’s ok, we will pin all this womanly β€˜warmth’ on Mira in her absence. πŸ˜‚

MrandMrs_L wrote:

NibbleNob wrote:

Works better for you ladies. Stiff would seem to be a good male alternative

Gosig wrote:

Mrs.John wrote:

I'm always warm πŸ˜‚

Very or rather? πŸ˜€

Mrs.John wrote:

I'm always warm πŸ˜‚

Very.. pulls exercise bike into the living room and starts making a chilli πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Mrs.John wrote:

Very.. pulls exercise bike into the living room and starts making a chilli πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Oh my....πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ian Chimp wrote:

A few members have blogs and tumblr accounts, etc but it can be tough to know who without going into everyone's public profile to see if they've listed anything. The other two I know off the top of my head are jezebella and teacake.

http://kinkymira.kinky-blogging.com/

https://missjezebella.com

kinkyteacake.tumblr.com

Cheers, once again Mr Chimp for your fab help and links, you are indeed a source of wonderful information! πŸ˜‰ 😊

Just read 'Kinkymira's' blog, so sexually riveting!!

If I was only a bit in the mood before (thinking about having sex later, as you do), I certainly am now!!

Really excellent reading and helps if your sex drive has been a bit low recently. πŸ˜‰

Thanks kinkymira. πŸ’–

I tell you what, I can't wait to read 'Teacake's' and 'MissJezebella's' - also friends of mine on here.

Absolutely loving it that you can go and read someone's sexy blog, knowing it's someone you communicate with on here.

Extremely Hot, Hot stuff!!!!!

Well done all. xxx

It is getting rather hot here too, but that is from me blushing.

Thanks so much to everyone who has said nice things about my blog. In particular, I'm really pleased at those who have said it is well written. This is my first blog about anything, and I have been surprised at how long it takes to craft the posts. I have so many more ideas of things to write, just not quite enough time to write them!

They will keep coming though! I've had a pretty crappy week at work, so this has cheered me up no end, especially the thoughts of all you good folks who have had to have some "private time" as a result of reading my blog.

JT2OU, I hope your husband is all horny when he gets home :-)

bondagegod wrote:

There is the thread where bloggers do share there posts. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1522126-lovehoney-bloggers-brand-spanking-new/

Thanks for this 'BG'! πŸ˜‰

Gosig wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

It’s ok, we will pin all this womanly β€˜warmth’ on Mira in her absence. πŸ˜‚

Happy to accept the blame for all this 'warmth' :-D