Blog appreciation...

Now I came across a sex blog the other day which was started by one of the LH forum members, and one of my own LH friends.

Well today, I had decided as I had been poorly and off sex for a few days I would masterbate first thing. I came home on my lunch break and decided I would have a bit more of a read of this blog - the title 'when four became six part one'. I started reading this and instantly got a bit turned on, and carried on reading part two and three. I honestly couldn't believe how detailed and disciptive this was. Now being around couples having sex and doing things is a total fantasy of mine, but one that will always remain just that as both me and Mr L aren't ones for sharing now that we are married - which is totally okay but this just fulled my imatiation and wow! Safe to say I went upstaits for the second time today with my LH wand.

Didn't want to name this person, just in case they want privacy but THANK YOU! Your blog is amazing hun!

Well the title you mention sounds good enough to warrant taking a peek!

In the most general forum-friendly terms, how would you suggest one would go about finding such blogs?

Haha doesn't it just, Gosig!!!

Am I allowed to say? I don't know how this would work with the rules?! Arghhhhh

Oh and terrible spelling on my post![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Second from the bottom sentence meant to say 'fuelled my imagination and wow! Safe to say I went upstairs for the second time today with my LH wand'

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

I have to say, yesterday morning, before I did the school run, I got caught up reading kinkymiras blog and wow! Plus it made me blooming late leaving , and I forgot the kids pack lunches, so had to go back to school again ๐Ÿ˜‚

There we go Gosig ^^^^

Yes oh my god, tell me about it. She is so good but it's so bad hahaha :-)

This has piqued my interest somewhat....

Just a complete guess here, but I am assuming you found forum users on other social media platforms who have the same usernames / pictures as on here, hence you recognised them from here? Is that kind of along the right lines or am I way off?

Leanne, are we ok with this? My apologies if not. Are we ok as long as we donโ€™t mention specific names/ links etc?

Oh no, she is a user on here. Justthe2ofus2007 said above, its KinkyMira. Go on her page (you'll find her in my friends) and her blog URL is in her 'about me' section .... you've been wanted its addictive and very veryyyyy gooooood

I'm assuming this is okay - if not, my bad. Shoot me ![angel|20x20](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif "angel")

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

I have to say, yesterday morning, before I did the school run, I got caught up reading kinkymiras blog and wow! Plus it made me blooming late leaving , and I forgot the kids pack lunches, so had to go back to school again ๐Ÿ˜‚

There we go Gosig ^^^^

Yes oh my god, tell me about it. She is so good but it's so bad hahaha :-)

Ah, I took too long trying to think of careful wording! ๐Ÿ™„

Lollll :-)

You'll have to let us know what you think!

100% agreed. I've read all blog posts in the 48 hours since my husband left for a business meeting. It's so sexy and well written I think my Husband may get jumped on the doorstep when he finally gets home ๐Ÿ˜‚

When she first wrote it she mentioned it on a post here, a few of us were waiting for her to tell us when it was finished. Somehow I don't think she will mind the revelation ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Now where are some like minded friends when you need them...

A few members have blogs and tumblr accounts, etc but it can be tough to know who without going into everyone's public profile to see if they've listed anything. The other two I know off the top of my head are jezebella and teacake.

http://kinkymira.kinky-blogging.com/

https://missjezebella.com

kinkyteacake.tumblr.com

Well I just read the first one, what a little Pandoraโ€™s Box you guys have uncovered here! โ€˜Arousingโ€™ doesnโ€™t really cover it....and there goes any hope of a productive use of my free time.

Mira, I doff my cap to you good lady, cracking stuff. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

NibbleNob wrote:

When she first wrote it she mentioned it on a post here, a few of us were waiting for her to tell us when it was finished. Somehow I don't think she will mind the revelation

Now where are some like minded friends when you need them...

Haha yes NibbleNob, I was wondering - where on earth do you find best friends like this!?

Gosig wrote:

Well I just read the first one, what a little Pandoraโ€™s Box you guys have uncovered here! โ€˜Arousingโ€™ doesnโ€™t really cover it....and there goes any hope of a productive use of my free time.

Mira, I doff my cap to you good lady, cracking stuff. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yaaaaay!!! Welcome to the club ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Ian Chimp wrote:

A few members have blogs and tumblr accounts, etc but it can be tough to know who without going into everyone's public profile to see if they've listed anything. The other two I know off the top of my head are jezebella and teacake.

https://missjezebella.com

kinkyteacake.tumblr.com

Ooooo thank you Ian, will have a browse later. I really must be getting on with everything but blog reading. Today hasn't been as productive as I would have hoped! LOL!

Mrs.John wrote:

100% agreed. I've read all blog posts in the 48 hours since my husband left for a business meeting. It's so sexy and well written I think my Husband may get jumped on the doorstep when he finally gets home ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha I love this.

Ian Chimp wrote:

kinkyteacake.tumblr.com

Yes I have a tumblr account i made so i could write about stuff and share it with the Lovehoney community.

Oooh I need to have a read later x

Cb1987 wrote:

Oooh I need to have a read later x

You absolutely do!!!!