blokes into cross dressing or their OH's; question for you

is there anywhere you can buy masks that are designed for cross dressers? Not gaudy haloween masks from the pound shop, ones that are latexy and completely obscure the features?

Like a gimp mask sort of thing ?

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Like a gimp mask sort of thing ?

Hmm not really, more like a girls face but not like a cardboard thing of Kate Middleton or something lol, ideally latex or rubber

Just so we are clear, are you looking for a realistic rubber mask that will make you look feminine?

Not something I have come across personally, the only place I can think of that you would get an answer would be a forum like TVChix

xGGx

Dare I say Ebay ?

ghostgirl wrote:

Just so we are clear, are you looking for a realistic rubber mask that will make you look feminine?

Not something I have come across personally, the only place I can think of that you would get an answer would be a forum like TVChix

xGGx

ok will have a look,thanks x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Dare I say Ebay ?

ok, but any suggestions for search terms, lol x

mmmmmm I have a think

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LATEX-RUBBER-FEMALE-LADY-FETISH-DISGUISE-WOMAN-FANCY-CROSS-DRESS-HEAD-NEW-MASK-/370649749434?pt=UK_Clothing_Masks_JD&hash=item564c7257ba

KinkyFuckery wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LATEX-RUBBER-FEMALE-LADY-FETISH-DISGUISE-WOMAN-FANCY-CROSS-DRESS-HEAD-NEW-MASK-/370649749434?pt=UK_Clothing_Masks_JD&hash=item564c7257ba

this is the sort of thing, might be able to find one a little easier on the eye, but yes thats it. thanks xx

I just ebay Female Mask babe x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I just ebay Female Mask babe x

There are some better ones on there, have you seen the film The Witches? lol

No dont do scarey films good well at least you can find what your looking for now x

No dont do scarey films good well at least you can find what your looking for now x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

its actually a Roald Dahl film for kids, lol

The masks all look ugly but at least they completely mask my butch face, which is the point, doesn't half mar the symmetary of my outfit looking in the mirror seeing my stubble starring back at me lol, thanks hun xx

No problem

I find kids films the scariest lol x

Hen Night Toad, you might be better looking into make-up techniques... plenty of drag queens out there make a full and amazing transition from manly to glam, if you look for tutorial videos and product reviews, I'm sure you'll find lots!