blow job

im new to this blow job thing my other half has never jack off a day in his life i find it hard to make him cum is there some way of doing it or something i can use to make him cum faster giveing him head

Hello,

If he has never masturbated, it’s not unusual that you’re finding it hard to get him off. He doesn’t know what he likes just yet so how are you supposed to? I’d recommend getting this book https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33067 and trying out some of the various suggestions in there together and see what gets the best reactions from him. Ask him to communicate when something feels good so you know to carry on doing that and don’t forget you can use your lips, tongue and hands to create different sensations.

I’d also suggest using a flavoured lubricant as this will remove any uncomfortable friction for him as well as making it a better experience for you. Lovehoney’s own brand options are great, the strawberry is our favourite :)

One last thing, try not to focus too much on making him orgasm. Just concentrate on exploring his penis and getting to know the things that he likes. Putting pressure on a orgasm usually results in it not happening. Just let things flow at their own pace and as you both get more comfortable and gain experience it will just happen naturally :) x

A combination of using your hands gently and your mouth aternately normally would work Try and vary the speed as well . If he has never cum before then he will likely have a full load so perhaps just be prepared to move your mouth away if its something you dont like. He may need comforting and cuddling afterwards as it will be a new experience for him. I remember when I first came it was a bit of a shock and did effect me emotionally.

Good luck