Blow jobs!

My bloke loves me giving him blow jobs, but I find them boring. Any advice to make me enjoy it more, thank you.

I always find giving my current partner blow jobs a turn on....why not try doing it in random places, the thrill of getting caught may make it more exciting for you or what about body paint??? Nothing like getting messy that makes me want to get even messier. And in return he gives me the best orgasms!!
hope this might help you :) xxx

maybe get him to lick you to orgasm first, then return the favour.

or make it a game in your head, about how quick you can make him cum

I found that flavored lube can make quite a difference in terms of my own enjoyment but I do tend to stay away from anything with glycerin in it when I plan on having intercourse later. Flavored massage oils are also very fun to use, just keep in mind that they most likely won't be suitable for intercouse.

Another idea could be to get a wireless love egg and handing him te remote so he can tease you while you're going down on him. Of course you could just use the remote yourself, but personally I think it's a lot more exiting to hand over control ;) If you don't fancy love eggs you could also invest in a pair of vibrating panties, some of these come with remotes as well :)

It's fun to switch it up, he doesn't have to be in your mouth the whole time. Try using your hands and just using your mouth on the tip. Kissing and nibbling the inner thighs too and just licking up and down his length.

I find a glass of wine or a bottle of lager first helps me not to gag.

Sorry if too much info!

I have to say that I absolutely love giving blow jobs ( my hubbys had two this week already ) but you could liven things up a bit by using flavoured lubes, maybe doing it in the car somewhere just to add a bit of variety. Or maybe using whipped cream or chocolate sauce .

I recently bought one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25801 and it seems to speed the process along for me and my partner. (Make sure to get some good flavored lube to go with it.)

Well always look him in the eyes, you could try putting your finger up his bum, that's a bit more of a kink for you to do to him?

girlalive wrote:

I recently bought one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25801 and it seems to speed the process along for me and my partner. (Make sure to get some good flavored lube to go with it.)

interesting, does he prefer it to just a hand?

aanda wrote:

girlalive wrote:

interesting, does he prefer it to just a hand?

I think he likes it more than just a hand, but not quite as much as when I'm in a rare deep-throating mood.

tbh ive never found deep throating that great

To be honest, I think his fondness for deep-throating is primarily psychological. I don't know if it has as much to do with sensation as with the look of it. I think he is turned on by the idea of deep-throating probably more than the actual reality of it. But whatever makes him happy, you know?

I find it a bit of a job, hence the term blowjob ;D But I am getting better at them. My guy really loves it when I look him in the eyes, massage his inner thighs, fondle his balls, get it all wet and hum around his cock with my mouth full. I like to lick around the head and under the head, up and down the shaft... He prefers me to take as much as I can; I think it thrills him more.

Most men love it when you gag on their cock because it feels good for them, and they feel chuffed that they are too big for you, but my bf hates it when I gag... He feels bad about it and always apologises. Remember to keep YOUR hands busy; massage, fondle, stroke, explore.

Why not try flavoured lube or a 69 position? I like to make a game of it and see how fast I can make him cum, but teasing him with long slow licks from tip to base is quite fun too. If you want him to cum quicker focus on the head and stimulate his balls and perineum (the space between balls and bumhole). There are good strokers on lh as well that you can give a handjob with. Good luck, hope this helps you enjoy bjs more!