Blowjobs?

I've never given one but my SO and I have discussed it. Is there any advice anyone can give me on them?

Hi, it all depends what your partner is into, but you'll learn along the way. **Best advice I think I can give you is to work up to it slowly, build suspense and tease before finally getting down to business. Use your tounge to find his sweet spots. And remember it's not just the penis that wants in on the action! **I'd never done it until I got with my current partner, we've been together for 14 years now, and trust me when I say it's something that gets better with time. You'll learn what works, what doesn't and stumble across some new tricks along the way! **Most importantly don't get yourself worked up about it. If you're stressed your partner won't enjoy it. Just go with it and see what happens. **Good luck 😉

Listen to your partner. The more he moans the better it is. Listen to what hits the spot & get some sort of rhythm going. Dont be afraid to be sloppy either, I find the more spit or lube the better. He can always guild you with your head anyway if your stuck, and remember you can stop when ever you want. Take things slow and have a play. Keep us updated x

You have to want to do it, and they can tell if you aren’t enjoying it, first of all, ask him what he likes and what he doesn’t like, make sure you are both comfortable and take your time.

Hygiene is important. Start slowly and ask your man what he likes. Put one or both of his testicules gently in your mouth. Use your tongue to explore his length and end up licking around the rim of the tip. Think of it as a delicious ice cream. At this point you have a decision to make. Withdraw before ejaculation or hold him in your mouth whilst he comes. Then there is do you slit or swallow. My advice would be to swallow and let him watch you enjoy the look on his face. If you do this you will have a devoted sex partner.

For me how you decide to deal with the big ending has to be something you feel completely comfortable with! There shouldn't be any pressure to do one thing or another! If swallowing makes you uncomfortable then doing it is pointless because your partner will be able to tell and it defeats the purpose of swallowing in the first place!

As I've already mentioned above I've been with my partner a long time and he was the first person I gave a blowjob to. There has never been any pressure from him to swallow if I don't want to because part of his pleasure comes from me enjoying myself during the blowjob.

There's plenty of options, sometimes I just let his cum drip out down his shaft (for me there's something erotic about watching it drip out as his member pulses), sometimes he'll cum on a part of me (usually breasts, it once went up my nose which wasn't fun haha), sometimes I hold him in my mouth whilst he cums but then spit afterwards and sometimes I do swallow.

Over the years we've discussed things like this and he's said all of the options above work for him and it doesn't lessen his experience in anyway. The only thing that makes a blowjob less enjoyable for him is if he can tell I'm not really into it at that moment.

So make sure you are comfortable is the best advice I can give

I can't really give you any advice, When i first met my girlfriend she told me she hadn't given a blowjob before but that was after she did it, I couldn't tell she had never done it before, she started by licking the length and then putting it in her mouth, I think how ever you do it your man will like it, you don't have to do it long, Once you have done it and stopped you could ask him if it was nice and if there is anything else you could do.

Don't try and deepthroat if you're not able. A lot of guys think the visual is hot, but as far as actual stimulation go, it doesn't do much more noticeably in my opinion. Your hands will be more experienced, so get handsy, use a hand and only blow the head if it helps. etc.

Listen to Penny. I won't let my wife do anything if she's not into it or in the mood, aside from anything else your OH should recognise that it's not soemthing that everyone enjoys. When you take a step back and think about it, it's a pretty weird thing to do.

That said, it can also be the most incredible feeling, but you don't need to do anything major. There's no need to get the whole thing in your mouth, no need to go at 100 strokes per minute, no need to let him finish in your mouth or whatever. Whatever works for you guys will figure itself out, but if you find yourself not enjoying it just be honest. I very rarely get them because it's not something my wife is overly keen on, but every few months when the mood takes her (or when the wine has kicked in, either way works) it's a very special treat for me.

But yeah, as others have said just experiment. Find what works for you both.

Good luck with it :)