Blow jobs

I give a blowjob everytime we have sex (so twice a week on average depending how busy we are) Am I in the minority?

Im sure it would work the same :)

No your not. Its diffently a regular with my OH 3 or 4 times a week......good thing I love it lol x

It's a way of life. Not an overnight fix.

BrumGuy wrote:

It's a way of life. Not an overnight fix.

Nicely put ;)

Never used to be a big fan, I think the whole idea put me off but recently been living giving them!

@Binxx: lucky him! ^^

@Nimean yep! My skills are rather good now lol. I get into it as much as he does! Love the lust in his eyes. So yea needless to say no longer off putting.

@binxx *standing ovation*

making me jealous now ^.-

@Nimean is that a good sign? haha

I'm Quite lucky, my OH's load tastes the same no matter what he eats. It never changes and it tastes nice. I eat healthy as does he because I cook his meals but sometimes he fancys treats and that turns into a whole week of eating utter junk food. But still, it tastes the same. He does drink 2-3 litres of water a day though. So I think it could possibly be that by staying so hydrated he is flushing out all the crap that could make it taste rotten!

Totally agree!

Staying hydrated really makes a difference. Also I really don't like doing it after he's had coffee for some reason?

We have a video about this on YouTube....

How To Make Your Semen Taste Delicious

Enjoy! 

Thanks @jess! Shall have a wee look!

My OHs is mild tasting so I really enjoy giving him head, he's the only one I've wanted to go back for a few last drops. He eats lots of garlic but it doesn't seem to negatively impact his tast, I think you'd have to eat a hell of a lot on pineapple to make much difference. Mind you, like Sarahgee my OH guzzles water all day which probably helps.