Blowjobs - Toy Suggestions

Hi all,

Looking to spice things up with blowjobs and have a toy used on me whilst receiving. Any suggestions? We would welcome ‘beginner’, to ‘advanced’ toys and would certainly not rule anything out before trying it. Strokers/vibrators/insertables etc. Would love to feedback after using some suggestions. :hot_pepper:

2 Likes

Something like these are very popular and work really well to spice it up

2 Likes

Thank you!

Hi, blowmotion suction toys are really good.

I’ve got a blow motion vibrating warming toy.

Blowmotion suction toy.

They even do ones that thrust now so can do all the work for you and they’ll all really good and just slightly different on the depths of suction and one is a bit easier quicker to air dry than the others.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Fleshlight quickshots get alot of love from the guys here.
The tenga strokers are also very popular (though you have to be a little careful when picking them as some of their products, like the onacup’s, are single use).

This is one of the more affordable reusable options by them

Bullets can also be fun though, so if youve got one already experimenting with it is a good place to start.

2 Likes

Maybe try an anal vibe or prostate massager

1 Like

I highly recommend this toy as it feels just like the real thing. Was lucky enough to review this toy for Lovehoney and I fell in love with it.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/autoblow-ai-plus-adjustable-blow-job-machine/86108.html

1 Like