Body count

@teacake @forwardghoul52 was thinking the same thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Never really got if the woman has a high number shes a ā€œslutā€ the man has a high number, heā€™s a "legendā€‹:thinking: If you like it, do it as much as you can because life is seriously short.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always had an issue with women being put down for their number. Terrible double standard. But my number is either in the high 50s or low 60s. If I had known I liked men during my divorce in my first marriage, that number would be higher.

Have you never considered discussing it with your wife about getting other people involved?
I know itā€™s not for everyone but just thought Iā€™d ask

2 Likes

Not having others join but she has suggested letting me have an experience with a man. Once sheā€™s emotionally ready we will discuss it more

That makes sense. Hope you find an arrangement that works for both of you :blush:

Yep, for me number doesnā€™t matter, I couldnā€™t tell you mine.
I do know when I met my OH she was ā€˜concernedā€™ about how I would judge her number, and we talked about it. Her number is higher than mine, and I think she had more of a thing around it than I have. All that matters is that it is me she wants to be with and that she enjoys that part of our relationship.
Our views at the time we met were very different around sex (and still can be, but to a lesser extent now), for her it was always more of a wham bam both orgasm, done! outlook. For me, itā€™s more about the complete experience, build up, teasing, sensory, exploring boundaries, just being with someone in that most vulnerable state.

I could have 100 hook-ups or one-nighters with strangers, Iā€™d learn nothing and get very little from it.
One night with Mrs_Kink being blindfolded and dressed up and all that involves, that is an experience I like and love to remember and repeat, that level of intimacy and all that goes with it.

So yep, numbers for me are nothing, however, appreciate they can mean something to others.

Me too. We have discussed visiting a glory hole as well. I think the idea of watching me turns her on.

Aha I genuinely think thereā€™s a bit of a voyeur in everyone :blush:

3 Likes

For me, itā€™s a bit of a mixed bag - my number is 7 which may be considered low for a male in his 40ā€™s but Iā€™ve never had a one night stand so with each of the 7 it has been multiple times. OH is considerably more than mine (over 50 I think) Do I wish my number was higher? Sometimes yes, but ultimately for me sex is about the connection with someone and learning what someone likes - can you get that from a one night stand :man_shrugging: I canā€™t answer that! Does her higher number bother me - definitely not - we have the best sex of my life here and now so who cares what she or I did in the past!! As the saying goes - we might not have been each otherā€™s firsts but hopefully weā€™ll be each otherā€™s lasts!!

2 Likes

I never kept count as it was not important to me, every new partner was the first in my mind.

1 Like

I never kept count, and by now Iā€™ve probably forgotten some of them, but it would certainly be well over 50, maybe double that (oh my wild youth). My husband, on the other hand, who was almost a generation older than me, had a count of 2 when we met (his first wife and a one-time partner swap with their neighbors). It never bothered him that I had more experience. He was glad that I knew what I liked, and could articulate it. I think he was unusual for his age though. Plenty of men would probably have considered me a slut. But if they want to sleep with a lot of women, then a lot of women have to be sleeping around. Otherwise, theyā€™re going to be spending a lot of nights with their right hand. So the double standard really doesnā€™t make sense.

1 Like

This thread has definitely made me try and work my number out of curiosity now :joy:

Just the one. Married to my husband for 17 years

11 or 12 for me I think :thinking:

1 Like

Lost count around 70 mark. Damn you gay saunas :joy:

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t matter, My OH has only slept with me so for her itā€™s one, she knows I had quite a few before we met but has never wanted to know, which in a way suits me because my quite a few is actually quite a lot, I was very experimental in my teens and rightly or wrongly slept around with as many and who ever I could, men or women, to be honest mostly men.
I donā€™t know the number its big, getting on for 3 figures! Iā€™m not proud of it but Iā€™m also not ashamed of it too if that makes sense.

1 Like

Hubbyā€™s is only 2 including me, but by christ did he know what he was doing :hot_face::drooling_face: left me begging for more and still does :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m going by consensually then hubbyā€™s my only one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Mrs Horny at 50 and myself are swingers so I guess not :joy::joy:

Just two for me, funny thing is my previous partner thought i had been with loads of women, I think she thought that because I was definitely a bit of a party animal and a flirt, She did question me because she said I do so much but no Iā€™m just adventurous when it comes to sex and donā€™t mind trying anything or making myself look a tit.

1 Like