Body count

It would be an amazing higher or lower guessing game with all the forum members :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m on 30+ and my wife on less than 10. She sometimes makes a comment if i bump into a female friend but really it shouldnā€™t matter.

I used to keep a list haha, otherwise of would of seriously underestimated the number. I feel like I donā€™t even know 30 people!! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the list, purely as I was challenged with completing the alphabet

1 Like

I tries to see if I had all the starsigns once :rofl: :rofl:

Was an awards experience messaging guys I hadnā€™t talked to in months for their star sign. I think I was missing 1 or 2 star signs, but a few had me blocked so couldnā€™t check them all :rofl: :rofl:

Well done. Some I would be able to pick out in a line out let alone contact them :joy:

@FunSam92 Why can i hear Brucie doing the higher lower thing? :rofl:

@KinkyMira it would be amazing if we could time travel. By the way I love you blogs :blush:

15 give or take but it doesnt matter to me at all. Hubby is not as many as that and he doesnt care and why would he? Hes the only one i sleep with now so thats all that matters

4 Likes

PIV sex = 1
PIA sex = 1
Fingering and heavy petting with no orgasm = 4

None of these are counted twice. The only PIV sex I have had is with Mrs. Val. She has had more partners than just me and I donā€™t care. At least she keeps coming back to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

My number is 5, and hubbyā€™s isnā€™t much higher.

An ex of mine had ALOT higher, and it did un-nerve me as I worried he was a player, and I was just a notch on the bedpost until he found someone elseā€¦ need I say his actions confirmed my thinking!

1 Like

No

1 Like

My number is ten ā€¦ I donā€™t really count this though as I donā€™t think it should matter whether itā€™s one or one hundred. My husbands number is a lot higher than mine but thatā€™s fine ā€¦ itā€™s past.

3 Likes

Mine is 5. My wifeā€™s is around 5 I think as Iā€™ve never confirmed

I am only 4 but my wife is about 20.

Need a Gemini man ???
:grin:

1 Like

Between first girlfriend and now I have no idea . The nine years between wives I got a bit more active . Some times I try and come up with a count and have one then remember another one or two . My wife I have no idea , but believe she has a fair number . When we were much younger we would take turns describing our sexual encounters . Which got both of us hotter and ended up in some good intense sex . So I guess the numbers are not important to us .

2 Likes

Four
ā€¦ this weekend

Just the 1 for me which is my wife :heart: