How do you feel about your number?

Interested to know how people feel about how many partners they have been with. How do you feel about your ‘number’?

If you feel its low, do you wish you had been with more partners?

If you feel it’s high, do you wish you had been with less? Do you remember the experience with all your partners?

Perhaps a naughty ending question, does thinking about particular experiences with previous partners turn you on?

4 Likes

It is what it is. I don’t give it any thought at all.

Each partner added something to my life experience but none of them provided anything like the wonderful sexual experiences that I have enjoyed with my wife for the last 46 or so years.

10 Likes

I met my OH when I was 18 and I hadn’t had a lot of sexual experience ( just one previous sexual partner). I have never felt like I would of liked more partners as the sex with my wife has always been great. The only downside was due to my lack of sexual intercourse I only lasted a few seconds for the first month.

3 Likes

Im with @rockstar on this. Like your age, the number of people youve slept with doesnt define who you are. Its just an arbitrary number at the end of the day.
I think every experience with someone is unique. Your not going to have the same thing with someone else, and it adds to our lives in a unique way ( even if its a lesson in what not to do next time)

Do i wish to have more experiences? yes i do. But that doesn’t make me value the ones I’ve had less. Even if i haven’t found someone I’ve really connected with, the other experiences all helped make me who i am in greater or lesser ways.

11 Likes

I wish that none of mine ever happened!! Nothing but abuse.

It’s low I have only been with two people maybe three but there was no sex involved I don’t actually think anything happened but it was such a long time ago. lol

So my first one was and is always going to be something special as it was with someone special who I had been flirting with years.

Then my second one was also great who I did end up having a child with but no longer with her, so I’m happy with the 2 count probably sounds awful to some people being 44, I suppose you can also see it as I’m a long term relationship guy rather than going from one relationship to another.

It’s just a number at the end of it, my last partner thought I had been with loads of women just how I was in the bedroom confident and liking different things.

3 Likes

My number is low and all were long term relationships. I would have liked to have had casual sex experiences and the opportunity to have sex with a woman.

I feel like I was a bit too sensible in my late teens and early 20s :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve only had 3 partners and only 1 (current) is sexual. I was very picky who I had sex with, if I felt there was no emotional connection I wouldn’t, no matter how horny I was.

But happy me and OH have amazing sex and lots of it :drooling_face:

1 Like

Mines high, but I don’t really dwell on it. Obviously there are some partners that were less than ideal but I’m not sure id change anything as it’s shaped who I am now

4 Likes

To be honest I would have to think for some time to get an accurate number . Been married twice and had a nine year gap between those . When I was young and had my heart broken I switched to semi fuck buddies for a while . I did propose to a woman that was a perfect match that loved the same things I did and we were on the same level of sex . She declined . I am guessing my number is about 30 or so .
It may be a little lower than I would have liked . With my sexual attitude now that number would be a bit higher .
As for thinking about previous partners turn me on , yes several are memories that I will cherish until the end .

3 Likes

I’ve knocked back far more offers for sex than I’ve accepted, mainly because I was in a relationship at the time, and I have those rare birds called Morals.

Most of them were drop-dead gorgeous, too, damn and blast it…!

2 Likes

I don’t really dwell on it. I had a bit of a wild past and think that helped me build character in life. It is what it is. I cant change it.

I have the same affliction . Especially when I was body building . Had many offers when a fireman also . I must admit several tested my morals to the limit , but I held fast .

1 Like

I am not a number (sorry had to :joy::joy:)

1 Like

My number is pretty high, but it’s all experience, but I’ve had the best sex of my life with mrstoysrus, I’ve forgotten what everyone else was like

It’s somehow comforting to know that I’m not the only one cursed thusly, @Oldman…! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had 5 before my marriage at age 29. Then 3 since my divorce. Only 1 of those was a one night stand. I’ve had other opportunities but prefer to have a deeper, romantic relationship before I commit to sex. Each brought new ideas and experiences. I rarely count and am satisfied with my ‘number’, neither wishing more nor less.

1 Like

Mine definitely isn’t high but I don’t think it’s super low, I am very intimidated by my partners being much higher than mine tho.

How do people feel in comparison to your partners count?

@Very-Ape

My partners is ALOT higher than mine. It sounds silly but I got very jealous about it but now I acknowledge it’s just a number and it’s just sex.

He’s with me, having sex with me and that’s all that should matter for anyone in a loving and committed relationship.

4 Likes

Only ever been with one. That is my wife. Done other things with girls but never went all the way.

Am i bothered? Nope. I have the most beautiful wife in the world.

3 Likes