Body Hair.

I'm considered quite a fluff ball, but I was curious- How hairy is too hairy?

(Has some lady monster friends who are hairier than him, but on reading some posts here, am slightly concerend that I'm now a wookie.)

Wookies are welcome. My OH is hairy on his back, legs and arms even having a small patch of hair on his wrists. I like my OH's fur and wouldn't want him to wax.

The most important thing is that you are happy, if your fuzz bothers you then there are an aray of hair removal options.

I have a few gay male friends who regularly wax, shave, trim and generally tailer their body hair.

Hair can be great fun. Don't be afraid embrace your fur.

Don't worry about having too much hair. If you and your partner are happy with the amount then its all good.
Personally I find body hair on a man quite sexy :)

Before I met my hairy OH I didn't like body hair, but now I love it and the waxed look just isn't for me. It's so manly and sexy, I love it! My only problem would be with excessive back hair, however I wouldn't ask a man to shave, in the same way I wouldn't expect to be told to shave myself, as it's a personal decision.

If you're happy with the way you are then that's all that matters :)

There is no such thing as too much or too little hair. It's all about personal preference.

just be yourself and be confident with who you are.

My OH loves my body hair apart from my back whof which she enjoys shaving it off for me . My pubes I do keep trimmed for her as well.She likes the Sean Connery type male body .

I think body hair is like a wine its just a case of taste. Some like it some don't some just like it in moderations

As long as there is no hypocrisy, where one partner is just expected to be hair free whilst the other doesnt expect the same of themself, and you find each other attractive whatever, then heyho - no hair is too much :D

Proud girlfriend of a self proclaimed Wookie myself. I find body hair extremely sexy on a man so yes, to me there's no such thing as too much body hair on a man. Body hair is awesome!