Body Hair?

Hmm that's interesting. Didn't think about all the historical reasons behind it! It does feel better when legs and various areas are shaved but the double standards do bug me. Having said that I don't know that I'd want a hairless guy, or one that was excessively hairy, maybe somewhere in the middle.

im not a fan of hair lol

It's down to how you and your oh prefer we are different.Me and oh prefer we are both shaven down below but she likes the rest of me hairy although I'm not overly hairy. Oh likes to be smooth all over

me and oh totally shaven .. we both prefer it that way as it seems more erotic . plus if i let my hair grow i would look like a yeti in two weeeks lol

Watching a progam about a female comic who has decided to grow her hair and find out why women feel unable to do this, blaming the media etc.

As a previous post said she did trace this back to renassiance art but think her argument fell down a bit when she said 'How come they have paintings of fat, ugly women in here but not hairy women?'

Not a very accepting attitude herself!

I don't find really hairy backs and cracks nice at all!

I don't mind chest hair so long as it's not a rug. Men are supposed to have hairy legs, arms and armpits though, I think it's wierd when they don't. Though everything has to be neat and tidy...that includes his most intimate parts too.

Of course, I absolutely love some facial stuble and a happy trail. ;)

I'm also not a fan of a 'carpet' on the back, or front, or.. anywhere, really. But I love a beard, nicely trimmed pubic hair and a bit of chest hair.. very maculine.

I don't mind either way. If I like the guy enough a bit of body hair, or lack of, won't bother me.

However if I could choose, I do like a bit of chest hair. Facial hair can be sexy depends on length and if its styled in any way, wouldn't be much into a full on beard with things living in it!

Not really into body hair
My OH doesn't have chest, back hair etc just pubes and just the way I like him :)

Never thought I liked body hair until i met one of my ex's and now reall don't like a smooth man! (though he did trim and keep the "bits" neat and tidy lol)

I'm more than a bit hairy and have often woundered what ladies really thought about it as no one has ever said much about it to me. My OH says she had not been that close to anyone with so much hair before we got together, however she does seem to like it when we cuddle up close and I keep her warm.

I have had my back waxed a few times, just because the OH wanted to see what it would look like on me,,I just seem to sweat more!! and my shirt would stick to me, so I just let my hair grow, (apart from on my head and around my most intimate parts,)