Bodystocking colour(s)

I just wondered what everybody's favourite colour(s) is/are and do you know if it would be possible to dye one to a different colour even though the fabrics are mainly synthetic.

Thanks

I don't think you could dye them properly given the material they are usually made of. I love black. Boring but sexy.

I have to agree; I don't think bodystockings or lingerie in general would hold dye very well at all.
Dyeing is definitely a dying art form as even many natural materials are stitched together with man made "cotton" (nylon), which means you could dye a white shirt black but be left with white stitching.
Just buy a bodystocking in the colour you want!

I love black anyway, so i guess it's not too much of a problem, so many nice things come in black :)

Are body stocking the same sort of material as an ordinary stocking... Or if it a bit more durable?

Red - red and black - black ;)

I like several colours depending on the occasion. For Valentine's maybe red, Halloween black (sheer or lacy) and white would be more bridal. I'm thinking with the sunshine here some more brighter colours.

The ones I have are very durable NM, nothing like a normal stocking ..

I'm a red or black girl, so either of these please me :-)

Definately black as it is flattering xx

I prefer black too. Wouldn't want to risk dying one though.

Learn how to knit?

yes I like that material

Black all the way